Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-room Guide to Creating a Home that Makes You Happy (2008) (1st Ed.) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 2
leechers: 5
Added on March 1, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-room Guide to Creating a Home that Makes You Happy (2008) (1st Ed.) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 187.41 MB)
 Domino The Book of Decorating A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy...187.41 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-room Guide to Creating a Home that Makes You Happy
Publisher : Simon and Schuster, 2008
Author/Editors : Deborah Needleman, Sara Ruffin Costello, Dara Caponigro
Language : English
Edition : First Edition
Year : 2008
Page : 271
Size : 187 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1416575464
ISBN-13: 9781416575467

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Domino: The Book of Decorating cracks the code to creating a beautiful home, bringing together inspiring rooms, how-to advice and insiders’ secrets from today’s premier tastemakers in an indispensable style manual. The editors take readers room by room, tapping the best ideas from domino magazine and culling insights from their own experiences. With an eye to making design accessible and exciting, this book demystifies the decorating process and provides the tools for making spaces that are personal, functional and fabulous.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
187.41 MB
seeders:2
leechers:5
Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-room Guide to Creating a Home that Makes You Happy (2008) (1st Ed.) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]