Don Bradman Cricket 14 Update 12 {100% BUG FREE WORKING}

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on September 14, 2014 by thefaithfulin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Update 12 {100% BUG FREE WORKING} (Size: 13.99 MB)
 DBC14_Update_12.exe10.43 MB
 Update 12 {FIXED}.zip3.53 MB
 files to delete.png28.55 KB
 Instructions.txt3.8 KB
 UPLOADED BY THE FAITHFUL.txt0 bytes

Description

I HAVE UPLOADED THIS TORRENT ONLY BECAUSE MANY OF YOU WERE REQUESTING ME IN PM AND HATS OFF TO Inc(RED)ible Hacker FOR THIS BRILLIANT METHOD.

CHANGE LOG

DBC14 PC Version 1.13

Another patch has been loaded onto Steam.
- Better physics with relation to edges.
- Ball carries to slips fielders more often.
- Exaggerated Stump Physics.
- Various bug fixes.

NEW CRACK FIXES

* Both single player and multiplayer fully working
* Multiplayer working with STEAM
* Academy working (Till Now)
* 100% bug free
* PS UPDATE 12 {FIXED].ZIP IS ACTUALLY THE FIXED CRACK FILES I FORGOT TO WRITE THE WORD CRACK....SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEE IT

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY INSIDE THE TORRENT ELSE IT WONT WORK!! IF YOU FACE ANY ISSUES PM AND BE PATIENT I'LL REPLY. IF I FIND PEOPLE SPAMMING THE COMMENT BOX WITH SILLY QUESTIONS OR DOWNVOTING THE TORRENT FOR NO REASON I'LL REMOVE THE TORRENT IMMEDIATELY.

SEED AND HIT THUMNS UP AFTER DOWNLOAD

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.99 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1

Trailer

All Comments

Well said faith am with uuu free free free :D
THE ANONYMOUS(WHO IS FLOODING THE COMMENT BOX HERE AGAINST PIRACY), HAVE THE DEVS DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A BLOWJ** ALONG WITH THE GAME AFTER YOU HAVE PAID A MASSIVE 4000 BUCKS FOR THE GAME???? YOU MUST AT LEAST UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE PLAYING THE GAME COMPLETELY FOR
A slap on his face, nicely written.
>Anonymous< Why are you using slangs in every of your msg??? It proves that either you are a totally retarded psycho or you are extremely frustated with buying this stupid game by spending so much money...we pirates arent using slangs nor we r getting impatient coz we know we will come up with solution(WHICH WE ALMOST HAVE) ! Just wait for a few more days!
Use FTS version instead. It used to work with FLT as well but since update 1.12, Some problems began to show up. However it should work but with FTS it WILL..... upto you fella!