Don Robertson - Starmusic (1982) (Tape-rip)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on October 18, 2014 by Shambu69in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Don Robertson - Starmusic (1982) (Tape-rip) (Size: 95.36 MB)
 01 - Horizons Beyond Infinity.mp341.81 MB
 02 - Stardance - Starjourney.mp332.06 MB
 03 - Gymnopedie.mp320.18 MB
 Cover.jpg648.82 KB
 folder.jpg43.78 KB
 inside.jpg417.98 KB
 TAPE.jpg234.2 KB

Description

Electronic / New Age / Space Music

Support the artists you like by buying their music!
http://www.amazon.com/Starmusic-By-Don-Robertson/dp/B000ZH1PES/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Tracklist:

01 - Horizons Beyond Infinity - 18:15
02 - Stardance / Starjourney - 13:59
03 - Gymnopedie - 8:48

About:
"The marketing of the genre called new age music was just beginning in 1980 when I released Resurrection, my first album of synthesizer music. Soon after its release, I bought one of the first revolutionary Synclavier II computer musical instruments from music producer Denny Jaeger. I had became friends with Stephen Hill and Anna Turner, the hosts of the radio program Hearts of Space, and had decided to create an album for their show using this new instrument. The result was Starmusic, composed in 1982. I recorded the music on a Teac eight-track machine in my Santa Rosa, California bedroom, then turned to Stephen Hill to help realize the project. He mixed the music of Side One in a San Francisco studio using an extraordinarily expensive Lexicon reverb, so difficult to find at this time: a device that only a master of space music such as Stephen knew fully how to employ. My friend Bernard Xolotl then helped me mix Side Two."
Don Robertson

DBR Music sold over 20,000 cassettes of Starmusic from our basement music label, thanks to much airplay on syndicated radio programs such as Hearts of Space and Musical Starstreams. Starmusic was used in planetarium shows, ballets, videos, and was featured on various programs on National Public Radio. In 1996, after the tragic death of my friend Anna Turner, selections from Starmusic were played on the program's Anna Turner Memorial Show. I added the track called Starflight in 1999 and began creating a 5.1 remix in 2011.

""Celestial navigation music for the armchair spacetraveller."
-- Stephen Hill

"A masterpiece of synth music"
-- Lotus Catalog, England

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
95.36 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Don Robertson - Starmusic (1982) (Tape-rip)