Don't Die, My Love By Lurlene McDaniel EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 17, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Don't Die, My Love By Lurlene McDaniel EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1000.54 KB)
 Don't Die, My Love - Lurlene McDaniel.azw3372.4 KB
 Don't Die, My Love - Lurlene McDaniel.mobi305.8 KB
 Don't Die, My Love - Lurlene McDaniel.epub294.73 KB
 Cover.jpg24.73 KB
 metadata.opf2.54 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

Don't Die, My Love By Lurlene McDaniel EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance,Juvenile Fiction, Health
ISBN:9780385743792

About:

This bestselling heart wrenching novel focuses on Luke, a talented teen football player who is facing a life and death situation, and Julie, the girl who loves him and pledges to stay steadfast by his side. Meant for each other. That's how both Julie Ellis and Luke Muldenhower have always felt. In sixth grade Luke actually asked Julie to marry him, and she just laughed. In eighth grade they began dating. Now in high school, they are deeply in love. Luke is almost certain to receive an athletic scholarship. Julie intends to follow. When Luke can't shake what he thinks is a virus, Julie persuades him to see a doctor. His test results are alarming. Can their love survive, now and forever?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1000.54 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Don't Die, My Love By Lurlene McDaniel EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

All Comments

GOOD LUCK!