Don't Starve (July 26, 2013) - Hungry For Your Hunger

seeders: 111
leechers: 0
Added on July 27, 2013 by zuseruskiin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Don't Starve (July 26, 2013) - Hungry For Your Hunger (Size: 106.38 MB)
 Dont_Starve_26July_82208106.38 MB

Description

New Creatures:

The adorable Slurper is a glowing cave-dweller who is hungry for your hunger.
A new mechanical minion, the Clockwork Castle, has been seen stomping around Maxwell’s parts of the world.

More Gemology:

Yellow and Orange gems can now be found while spelunking underground.
Star Caller’s staff (yellow gem) - Summon your very own tiny star for light and warmth!
The Lazy Forager’s amulet (orange gem) - Because bending over to pick things up is so beneath you!
Telelocator Focus - Use this construction to control the wild energies of your Telelocator Staff.

Other improvements:

Control customization! Change your control settings from the main menu.
The research system has been shuffled around to separate Magic and Science; build the new Prestihatitator to access the Magic side of research.
Splumonkeys will now pick up (and wear!) hats. Who doesn't love a monkey in a hat?

Modding changes:

The new Modding API is beginning to take shape; functions have been added for hooking into Actions, States, and Worldgen (Levels, Tasks, and Rooms). An API example project is available here.
Example projects removed from distribution as they were not really meant for general use. These have been uploaded to the forums and maintained there.
The way tech levels in Recipes is specified has changed to reflect the new tech trees; see recipes.lua for examples of how this looks now.
In order to ensure loading consistency, “data/” has been removed from all asset paths. Assets with this in the path name will no longer load.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.38 MB
seeders:111
leechers:0

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks uploader. Oops, and BTW, I bought the game. It's super awesome :D
Great download very fast only takes around ten mins to download thank you so much!!!!!!!
good dl
thanks
If I have the base game and if install this would it wipe away my save files? How do I install it then?