Doolittle, Elle-Big Bad Wolfe - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 21, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Doolittle, Elle-Big Bad Wolfe - epub - zeke23 (Size: 1.13 MB)
 Doolittle, Elle-Big Bad Wolfe.epub1.13 MB

Description

[color=black][

Big Bad Wolfe
by Elle Doolittle, Danielle Doolittle (Goodreads Author)
3.62 of 5 stars
3.62 · rating details · 34 ratings · 25 reviews 23
Sarah Maxwell had spent years trying to forget one man. She buried herself in her family's business for nine years, trying to forget the scent of his skin and the way his body felt against hers.

How could one night mean so much? Do so much damage?

Self-made and very successful businessman Falon Wolfe can't get a certain luscious redhead out of his head. He travels the world turning failing companies around by any means necessary. In his private life, he’s hardly without female companionship. But no one gets in. No one stays.

At the request of his grandfather, Falon finds himself at Maxwell, Williams and Blake, a place he vowed never to return to. Sarah Maxwell stirred something in him he hadn’t felt in a very long time, and he wanted nothing to do with it.

What he did want was Sarah, as many ways as possible, while he was in Chicago. And when the job was done, so was she. That’s the way it worked with Falon Wolfe and the women he bedded; always had and always will.

The past has caught up with them. A future together looks impossible. The only thing either of them knows for certain is being together means they will both have to learn to break their own rules.

I always knew I wanted to do something creative. After going through the standard childhood career changes of ballerina, doctor, and a rather embarrassing period of boy band charged rockstar dreams I found writing (which was equally embarrassing). Never really believing I could actually make something of my stories, I left for college, got married to my best friend and had a couple of kids before taking up the proverbial pen again.

After several false starts, I finally finished a full manuscript, then another and another. I loved each one like my own children and wanted to keep them safe from the world, but I knew my stories would never reach anyone hidden away on my computer hard drive so I began cautiously sending them out and one landed a home with Entranced Publishing.

I live in Ohio with my husband and two young boys. No pets, despite the kids' constant begging and various versions of 'big ol' puppy dog eyes'.

/color]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Doolittle, Elle-Big Bad Wolfe - epub - zeke23