Dora The Explorer-Dora's Slumber Party, 2010 DVD Rip.mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on July 28, 2014 by Peep1in TV
Torrent verified.

Dora The Explorer-Dora's Slumber Party, 2010 DVD Rip.mp4 (Size: 1.64 GB)
 Dora The Explorer-Dora's Slumber Party, 2010 DVD Rip.mp41.64 GB

Description

This is a DVD Rip from Dora the Explorer-Dora's Slumber Party DVD

Consists of 6 Episodes
-Boots's Cuddly Dinosaur
-The Lost City
-Super Babies' Dream Adventure
-Louder
-Little Star
-Dora had a Little Lamb

Overview
Dora is a cute little Hispanic girl with who goes on adventures with her red boot wearing monkey, conveniently named Boots. During her adventures we also get to meet her talking backpack (or la mochila) and the map who sings an annoyingly cute song. The show plays out almost like a computer adventure showing a mouse on different scenes where the kids make a decision. Dora asks your kids questions and then waits for a response. The main purpose of the show is to teach Spanish to English-speaking children.

My Review
I don't care for the Dora the Explorer series very much because there is only repeating of a couple of Spanish words per episode, thus if you want your kid to learn Spanish than you must not try repeat the same episode over-and-over again and instead play different episodes as much as possible. Also, I’m not to sure why Nickelodeon wants to show kids that it is O.K. to wonder off into forests, swamps, mountains etc... by themselves with only a talking monkey? And last, the online reviews also consider this show to be very disappointing. I'm not sure why it is so popular, but all I know is that my kids love it and that is why I am now sharing. Enjoy...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.64 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Dora The Explorer-Dora's Slumber Party, 2010 DVD Rip.mp4