Dos Arcade version 4 (DOSBOX Windows & Linux portable)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 2, 2011 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Dos Arcade version 4 (DOSBOX Windows & Linux portable) (Size: 4.36 GB)
 DOSBox.iso4.36 GB

Description

Portable installation of DOSBOX that has a built-in menu system and preconfigured to be drag and drop playable on any drive and on either Windows or Debian-based Linux (*cough* Ubuntu) operating systems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOS Arcade game list:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75 DOS Games are included, not counting expansions.....

If there was a floppy version and a CD version and the content was different then

it's been noted which one was used. All games have had copy protection removed.

+

RolePlaying:

1. Pool of Radiance

2. Curse of the Azure Bonds

3. Secret of the Silver Blades

4. Pools of Darkness

5. Champions of Krynn

6. Death Knights of Krynn

7. Dark Queen of Krynn

8. Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures

9. Gateway to the Savage Frontier

10. Treasures of the Savage Frontier

11. Eye of the Beholder I

12. Eye of the Beholder II

13. Eye of the Beholder III

14. Dungeon Hack

15. Dark Sun I: Shattered Lands ..........CD version (adds intro movie)

16. Dark Sun II: Wake of the Ravager .....CD version (movies, speech, CD-audio)

17. Menzoberranzan .......................CD version (movies, speech & + content)

18. Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession .......CD version (movies, speech & + content)

19. Ravenloft: Stone Prophet

20. Al Qadim: The Genie's Curse

21. Lands of Lore .....................................CD version (full speech +)

22. Ultima I

23. Ultima II

24. Ultima III

25. Ultima IV

26. Ultima V

27. Ultima VI

28. Ultima VII

29. Ultima VIII

30. Might & Magic: World of Xeen ..................CD version (full NPC speech)

31. Albion.......intro ripped for being BIG & LAME...it contained no story anyway

32. Betrayal at Krondor............................CD version (glorious cd music)

+

3D FPS RolePlaying:

33. Ultima Underworld I

34. Ultima Underworld II

35. Elderscrolls: Arena .......................CD version (audio and intro movie)

36. Elderscrolls II: Daggerfall

37. Battlespire ....................................includes atmospheric CD-audio

38. System Shock ........................CD version (audio logs and intro movie)

39. Thunderscape ........................................includes killer CD-audio

40. Cybermage

41. Strife ..........................ripped unecessary and lame intro logo movie

+

3D FPS Shooters:

42. Doom I

43. Doom I

44. Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders

45. Hexen & Deathkings of the Dark Citadel

46. Star Wars: Dark Forces

47. Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition

48. Blood w/ Plasma pak & Cryptic Passage

49. Terminator : Skynet ....................floppy version (CD's briefings suck)

50. Terminator : Future Shock ..............floppy version (CD's briefings suck)

51. Quake & Mission Packs .....................................includes CD-audio

52. Hexen II & Portal of Praevus ..............................includes CD-audio

53. Chasm: The rift .................................(+ official expansion pack)

+

Real Time Strategy:

54. Lords of the Realm II

55. Warcraft I ...........................CD version (movies, narrated briefings)

56. Warcraft II ...........................Beyond the Dark Portal included

57. Blood & Magic

58. Command & Conquer ..............movies ripped (enough kept for story & flavor)

59. Command & Conquer: Red Alert ...movies ripped (enough kept for story & flavor)

60. Krush, Kill 'n Destroy

61. Settlers II : Gold Edition

62. War Diary ...........no intro movie, but not for lack of trying to include it

63. Dune II ...........................full patched. So, music & digi speech here

64. Caesar II

65. Dungeon Keeper Gold ........................................includes CD-audio

+

Turn Based Strategy:

66. Heroes of Might & Magic I

67. Heroes of Might & Magic II & Price of Loyalty .............includes CD-audio

68. Hammer of the Gods

69. Master of Magic

70. Fantasy General ...(w/ official Mini Campaign Addon) ......includes CD-audio

71. Fantasy Empires

72. Panzer General

73. Allied General .......(conversion of PG based on the Win9x game of same name)

74. Warlords II Deluxe

75. Civilization Master Edition

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.36 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Dos Arcade version 4 (DOSBOX Windows & Linux portable)