Download Accelerator Plus Premium 10.0.6.0 Multilanguage + Crack [4realtorrentz]

seeders: 11
leechers: 11
Added on June 30, 2016 by meninin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Download Accelerator Plus Premium 10.0.6.0 Multilanguage + Crack [4realtorrentz] (Size: 11.87 MB)
 Download Accelerator Plus Premium 10.0.6.0 Multilanguage + Crack [4realtorrentz].zip11.87 MB

Description

Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) is the worlds leading download manager, allows you to download up to 300% faster* with increased reliability, resume support and errors recovery. It searches for mirror sites that most effectively serve your downloads through multiserver connections for optimal utilization of dial-up or broadband connections. DAP automatically recovers from shutdowns, lost connections, and other errors. It is fully integrated into Netscape, Internet Explorer, and Opera, Mozilla/Firefox and offers a toolbar for Internet Explorer with a links catcher and a highlighter, providing the best possible performance from ANY Internet connection (dial-up, cable, DSL / ADSL, T1 etc.), allowing a Faster and more Reliable download experience. It features auto-hang-up after downloading, proxy settings, scheduling, and a unique AlwaysResume service.

DAP Features:

- Preview pane Preview downloads of Music and Video files
- Download list Advanced management of downloads queues, priorities and statuses
- File Information pane Advanced information of downloaded files and sources
- Completed downloads list Separate list of completed downloads
- DAP Drive integration Save downloads and Upload files to DAP Drive web storage
- Media Center Tab Conveniently manage your media files
- Superior Usability New interface with flexible design options
- Integrates with all browsers Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla/Firefox

Whats New:

- New Bandwidth Control for individual files
- Updated YouTube DAPster
- Bug in Download with DAP option in IE10 fixed
- Fixed Link Verifier context menu for IE10
- Improved Bandwidth Control implementation better delay calculation and more frequent fine tuning checks.
- New Auto Resume feature DAP will automatically resume downloads that stopped due to a broken internet connection.
- New Download and Convert Video Easily download and convert Videos from our browser
- Some general bug fixes and enhancements

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10

Instructions:

1. Unpack and install
2. Copy and replace contents of crack folder to installation directory
3. Done.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.87 MB
seeders:11
leechers:11
Download Accelerator Plus Premium 10.0.6.0 Multilanguage + Crack [4realtorrentz]

All Comments

it doesn't work on win 8.1 x64 pro and firefox disabled dap extensions, at least on my pc
key wont work.. but app is running fine
i need key...
email me at subas.lama11@yahoo.com
someone
Have you ever heard of Google?
Like serously ? How can anyone believe it can get your internet speed faster? LoL? If you want better download speed than pay more!
Its like someone trying to download more RAM! LoL! btw, thanks for software :) <3
If doesn't work, why download it at all?
it works you idiot ... did u tried it or just opening your stinking mouth
You F*cking C*nt. Why don't you try the software first before you open your mouth? This software does not make your internet faster, it allows you to download faster by more efficiently utilising your internet and also using tricks to get around the speed limits of the particular server that you are downloading from. They are some sites that offer direct downloads that have a data rate limit. This Program can actually help you get around that limit. It also helps you to rip music and videos from websites (including Youtube). I have been using this program for years now with my 300 Mbps Fibre connection and it works absolutely great.
^ I agree with you bro.
OK - #1 this DOES make downloads go faster!
( NOT your internet speed!)
It breaks the file into multiple pipes so you download the file in a fraction of the time than downloading using 1 stream.
Even so, you are still limited by your max internet speed, so if you arer a DSL user, this WILL help!

And if you are on broadband, it speeds up the download process so fast, it will make your head spin!
You really need to do your homework before posting.

#2 This is like "Downthemall" addon for Firefox, which uses 10 pipes, (or streams) my terminology may not be correct, but I hope you get the idea.

I used this in the past, years ago, when this was the gold standard of multi-pipe downloading, surprised to see its still around!
Like seriously? Your mom needs to change the password on her laptop.