Dr Seuss The Lorax 2012 DVDRip LiNE XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8

seeders: 145
leechers: 9
Added on July 15, 2012 by scene4allin Movies
Torrent verified.

Dr Seuss The Lorax 2012 DVDRip LiNE XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8 (Size: 993.37 MB)
 Dr.Seuss.The.Lorax.2012.DVDRip.LiNE.XviD.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi985.61 MB
 Dr.Seuss.The.Lorax.2012.DVDRip.LiNE.XviD.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.nfo4.51 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 sample.avi7.75 MB

Description

Release Info:

Release Name: Dr.Seuss.The.Lorax.2012.DVDRip.LiNE.XviD.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8Format: AVISize: 986 MiBVideo: XviD | 720 x 384 | 1 399 Kbps | 25.000 FPS | 1.875Audio: English | 256 Kbps | 2 ch | AC-3Runtime: 1h 22mnSubtitles: NoneSources: Video: Arabic Dr. Seuss' The Lorax (2012).DVDRip.[ARABIC]-JohnPc666 Audio: ADTRG Source Line, thx guys great quality stuffEncode:The Arabic DVDRip only had Arabic Audio, but thats no problem we have lineso i synced it with my usual lipsync method right on it.The Arabic Video was a straight forward rip with bitrate 1400. The coloursand brightness were already perfect just not cropped right, fixed that.Since bitrate wasnt the highest there was no space to do extra sharpeningor it will get noticeably pixelated, but no biggy.Tried to get it below 1gb.got very niceand yes all the endcredits are there too with retail audioenjoy

IMDB Info:

Name: The LoraxGenre: Animation | Comedy | FamilyIMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1482459/IMDB Rating: 6.5/10 from 10,299 usersDirectors: Chris Renaud, Kyle BaldaWriters: Ken Daurio, Dr. SeussStars: Zac Efron, Taylor Swift and Danny DeVitoPlot: A 12-year-old boy searches for the one thing that will enable him to winthe affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story ofthe Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world. 

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
993.37 MB
seeders:145
leechers:9
Dr Seuss The Lorax 2012 DVDRip LiNE XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8

Trailer

All Comments

great quality sound is great expect for a small part but it doesn't last long. Thanks again for the upload
Freezes from time to time.
love it
wow Great its DVDrip ! Its good sharing and I play it on our flat screen TV also my son watching it again :)
great print
Fantastic quality and torrent... the sound goes scratchy and staticy towards the end of the movie which is a shame since the rest is so perfect. Thank you
great copy the son & i luved it ty up