Dragon Age Inquisition crack v7 + All DLC Unlocker [3DM-toto621]

seeders: 106
leechers: 0
Added on August 29, 2015 by Lobunoin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dragon Age Inquisition crack v7 + All DLC Unlocker [3DM-toto621] (Size: 463.65 KB)
 Dragon Age Inquisition crack v7 + All DLC Unlocker [3DM-toto621].7z463.65 KB

Description

Dragon Age Inquisition crack v7 + All DLC Unlocker

REQUIRED:

Dragon.Age.Inquisition.Multi.9.Incl.Patch.9.and.DLC.Cracked-3DM

This crack probably won't work in other repacks/releases

Crack instructions:

Disable all antivirus in your system (including Windows one).
Replace previous crack with this one.
Launch game with Launcher.exe with admin rights (try several times if fails)

Software like RivaTuner Statistics Server has been reported to give problems with this crack. To be sure, just disable any program running in your system. Also make sure you have ALL vcredist x32 and x64 installed, or game won't work.

Please note: This crack is still not working for some users, in that case, wait for a better crack by 3DM.

DLC Unlocker Install instructions:

1. Copy "ProfileOptions" file to your DA:I save directory C:Users{username}DocumentsBioWareDragon Age InquisitionSave*
Note: This will enable you to unlock all currently released DLC as of 8/12/2015 if installed (including Red Lyrium weapons).
2. Overwrite
3. Play

*Or simply to "My DocumentsBioWareDragon Age InquisitionSave"

Huge thanks to 3DM and toto621

Included DLCs

BlackEmporium
DeluxeContent
DLC_EnVO (Optionnal)
FlamesAppearance
FlamesArmoredMount
FlamesWeapons
ItemPack2
ItemPack3
Multiplayer_DLC1 (Optionnal)
Multiplayer_DLC2 (Optionnal)
Singleplayer_DLC1
SinglePlayer_DLCRed

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
463.65 KB
seeders:106
leechers:0
Dragon Age Inquisition crack v7 + All DLC Unlocker [3DM-toto621]

Trailer

Screenshots

Dragon Age Inquisition crack v7 + All DLC Unlocker [3DM-toto621] screenshot

All Comments

sometimes with 3dm cracks you just need to change your pc clock to beijing,china time for some reason that works sometimes especially with 3dm cracks so give that a shot before running the game not sure it will help but wont hurt to try.
It's crashing to the desktop :c
ok no pop up dll blocked. game blocked in firewall. no internet connection and still after loading screen game back to desktop. i have A-8 processor amd. this can be problem?
Did you run first "Origin.Games.Reg.Tools.v1.0-3DM.exe" which is located in main game folder??
i dont have any file with that name.

edit ok i find this file try and the same problem. i think this is my computer bug. i have 07b error on metal gear solid on all cracks.

i must try safe mode in win 8.1
To start this game without any problem download it from this: https://kat.cm/dragon-age-in...-g-steamgames-t11169292.html

After you download and instal copy crack from folder NODVD. Use this torrent from this page to to overwrite crack folder and in save file folder add Profile file.

I can confirm that game works 100% without any crash. You will get two DLC:Jaw Of Hakkon and The Descent.

I use this files on win 8.1 on ultra settings.
For everyone who is facing a problem that origin pops up, start your windows on safe mode and try to run the game, it will work perfectly, the problem from the windows 10 not the crack, maybe you need to disable one of the windows services to get it work.
I can now confirm that the problem not from windows services, it's from update kb3081452, this update make some compatibility issues prevent the crack from working. Try to format your windows and don't install windows updates, the game will work for you.
Thanks for the upload! Works like a charm.