Dragon Age Inquisition DELUXE EDITION

seeders: 81
leechers: 955
Added on May 22, 2015 by sever29in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dragon Age Inquisition DELUXE EDITION (Size: 25.62 GB)
 Dragon Age Inquisition DELUXE EDITION.iso25.62 GB

Description

Game's Version: 1.2
Edition: DELUXE EDITION
Interface: English

DLC's:

• Dragon Age: Inquisition Flames of the Inquisition Arsenal
• Dragon Age: Inquisition Flames of the Inquisition Armor
• Dragon Age: Inquisition Flames of the Inquisition Armored Mount
• Dragon Age: Inquisition Multiplayer Deluxe Edition chests
• Dragon Age: Inquisition Skyhold Throne
• Dragon Age: Inquisition Red Hard Halla
• Dragon Age: Inquisition Bog Unicoron
• Dragon Age: Inquisition Digital Soundtrack

Minimum requirements:

CPU: AMD quad core CPU @ 2.5 GHz, Intel quad core CPU @ 2.0 GHz
System RAM: 4 GB
Graphics CARD: AMD Radeon HD 4870, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
Graphics Memory: 512 MB
Hard Drive: 26 GB
DirectX 10

Recommended:

Processor (AMD): Six core @ 3.2 GHz
Processor (Intel): Quad core @ 3.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics Card (AMD): Radeon HD 7870 or R9 270
Graphics Card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 660
Graphics Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 26 GB
DirectX: 11
Internet: 1 Mbps up and down

* Xbox 360 controller supported
* 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* Online Authentication at time of installation

Installation:

1) Mount or Burn iso file
2) Install the game
3) Copy the cracked content from the crack folder, located in the iso file, to the install dir of the game
4) Start the game from launcher.exe as administrator
5) Play

About

Here’s a quick Dragon Age quiz. Who are the Seekers of Truth? What’s their relation to the Chantry? If Divine Justinia V is killed in a massive explosion that creates a breach in the fabric of reality, do her closest advisors have the political authority to reform the Inquisition? What is the Inquisition? What was the Inquisition? If a person walks out alive from the now swirling green demon hole, are they the Herald of Andraste? What do the Tevinter Imperium have to do with anything?

If you don’t know these things, Dragon Age: Inquisition’s opening lore-maelstrom threatens to drown you. Over two previous games, an expansion, and numerous tie-in comics and novels, BioWare has created a rich and broad history, much of which shapes the events of this enormous third RPG. It’s initially overwhelming, as names of people, places and events are tossed casually into the narrative.

My advice? Stick with it. Inquisition is taking you on a long and satisfying journey, with plenty of time to work out what’s what and who’s who. Now, after the 50-plus hours it took me to finish the main campaign, I feel more versed in the intricacies of the world than ever. More than that, I feel like I’ve had a bigger impact on it than in either previous game. I’ve navigated the polite intrigue of Orlesian politics, recruited powerful and dangerous allies, and elevated the Inquisition from a band of fringe heretics into one of the most feared and admired orders in all of Thedas. Also, I’ve fought a dragon or two.

The game opens in the village of Haven. It’s ten years after the events of Dragon Age: Origins, a few weeks after the epilogue of Dragon Age 2, and the exact moment that the Temple of Sacred Ashes is destroyed in a sky-tearing blast of unknown origin. Inside, the head of the Chantry—the world’s main religious organisation—was attempting to negotiate peace between the warring Templars and mages. Where the temple once stood, there is now only a dangerous and growing vortex that threatens to engulf the world. You are the only survivor.

Who you are, and why you were at the peace talks, depends on the character you create. There are four races to pick from: human, dwarf, elf or hulking grey Qunari. This choice will provide plenty of special dialogue options based on your character’s culture and history, but it doesn’t affect the setup. You emerge from the breach with no memory of what happened, and with the power to close rifts—mini-tears in reality from which demons can cross into the world.

Whatever your choice, you’re a curiously humanised Inquisitor. I played as a Dalish Elf—a people known for their insular nature and distrust of outsiders. Yet I didn’t—and couldn’t—act like any of the Dalish I’d met in the previous games. Similarly, Qunari Inquisitors are described as having rejected the Qun—the strict philosophy that made DA:O’s Sten such a fun guy to have at parties. The world does its best to respond to your race, and the differences add a welcome flavour. In terms of the range of your dialogue and actions, however, it can feel like a mostly aesthetic choice.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.62 GB
seeders:81
leechers:955

Trailer

All Comments

why is this only v1.2?
Working so far. Runs surprisingly well on my laptop Intel HD 4600
I just hope it's really a new crack like you said. It works fine for now but i can't really tell until i'm in the middle of the story. The previous crack versions for 1.4 crashed randomly a lot at the midpoint of the game, making it unplayable. Dunno if it was only on W 8.1 though. Still, thanks for the up, since almost all the other ones were taken down.
xbox 360 controller is really supported or i am drunk?????!!!
if its supported it will be the best pack :)
:))))))))))))) oh man.......thoes req.....are not for nothing :)))))))))))