Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Fix

seeders: 57
leechers: 0
Added on December 17, 2014 by K.I.D.in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Fix (Size: 1000.03 KB)
 PROFILEOPTIONS1000.03 KB

Description

This is a fix in order to obtain DA:I DLC.
Follow the steps carefully (thanks to LotusHeart for the instructions)

Instructions
1. Make sure you have the latest update by 3DM.
2. Copy the file ProfileOptions to your DA:I save directory C:Users{username}DocumentsBioWareDragon Age InquisitionSave
3. Overwrite
4. Launch the game, go to Haven and check the chest, you'll get a weapon related to your class and an armor as well.

Notes
*Not all DLC is in Haven, some you get when you access Skyhold.
*No need to start a new game, just use your current saves.
*The Continue menu option might be grayed out the first time, that's normal, just load your latest save from the Load menu option.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1000.03 KB
seeders:57
leechers:0
Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Fix

Trailer

Screenshots

Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Fix screenshot
Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Fix screenshot

All Comments

Thank you thank you thank you! Works perfectly, now I have a dragon skull for a throne!
Got some cool armor now. Thanks.
thanks a lot , been waiting this , at last someone had a look a this , i thought it were only me
after the dlc items are unlocked, can I re-replace the profileoptions file with my original file? or I should maintain yours?
Worked perfect. Thanks!
Thanks.. works perfectly..
Remember to SAVE. Continue Game doesn't work after replacing profile..
Load Game is required after replacing profile to resume previously saved game. Got my Dragon Bow and Dragon Armor in the chest in Haven. You won't miss it upon returning to heaven as a new exclamation mark will appear in the map.
Another thing to note is that I moved my Documents folder into my D: drive. So my Dragon Age save game file somehow ended up in D: instead of C:UsersXXXXDocuments.