Dragon Age: Inquisition [Update 2 - CrackV2 - DLCs - ENG/RU] (2014) PC | RePack-R.G. Steamgames

seeders: 31
leechers: 81
Added on December 15, 2014 by Rocky__45in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dragon Age: Inquisition [Update 2 - CrackV2 - DLCs - ENG/RU] (2014) PC | RePack-R.G. Steamgames (Size: 13.54 GB)
 0704 KB
 3154 KB
 41.58 MB
 5370 KB
 61.99 MB
 22 MB
 Dragon Age Inquisition - DVD1 - SteamGames - 9Games.iR.iso2.49 GB
 Dragon Age Inquisition - DVD2 - SteamGames - 9Games.iR.iso2.49 GB
 Dragon Age Inquisition - DVD3 - SteamGames - 9Games.iR.iso4.31 GB
 Dragon Age Inquisition - DVD4 - SteamGames - 9Games.iR.iso4.24 GB
 DragonAgeInquisition_meta.sqlite14 KB
 DragonAgeInquisition_meta.xml689 bytes

Description

DOWNLOAD TORRENT FILE image INSTEAD OF MAGNET LINK image

INSTRUCTIONS (important!):
1-Extract all 4 DVDs content into one folder,they need to be in the same folder not seperate ones so you'll have Data-1.bin to Data-6.bin.
2-Download the missing DVD5 from here: Torrent: Dragon Age: Inquisition RePack-R.G. Steamgames DVD5 and also extract it to that same folder in step 1.
3-Now that you have all data files (from1 to 7), run setup and it'll finish without errors.

Info:
Year: November 18, 2014
Genre: RPG, 3D
Developer: BioWare
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Publication Type: RePack
Game Version: v1.0.0.3 Update 2
Language: Russian, English
Audio Language: English
Tablet: enclosing (3DM)

System Requirements:
➯ Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 (64-bit)
➯ Processor: Intel Quad Core 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD's
➯ RAM: 4 GB
➯ Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 10 (Radeon HD 4870 / GeForce 8800 GT)
➯ Free space on hard disk: 26 GB

Description
A new adventure begins. When the heavens opened, and will rend the chaos, the world needs heroes. Become the savior of Thedas in the game «Dragon Age: Inquisition." You - Inquisitor, and you have to save the world from itself. But this way will be paved with a difficult decision. Thedas - the land of strife. The parties do not cease to be at enmity with each other, even when the world pours demons. And what about you? You and your squad - the only ones who can hold the whole world on the brink. You will lead all ... or die. A Digital Deluxe edition, you also get an exclusive set of weapons, armor and vehicles. You will be able to sit on the throne of skulls (included in the arsenal of the "Flame of the Inquisition") and go into battle riding a wonderful mounts - the unicorn and red swamp Halle.

Features RePack:
"It is based on a licensed version of the game.
"Do not cut / no recoded.
"Update 2 installed.
"There is DLC.
»RePack by: R.G. Steamgames.

Features:
- A fascinating story with lots of choices. You do not just decide who to send to which battle - you and your Inquisition defines the future of Thedas. Each choice is important, every action can have many consequences. Inquisition - is deeply personal saga, where one misstep can create a chain of events that change the face of the world. This means that your Thedas (like your heroes) is unlike someone else.
- Huge world to explore. The world first Thedas appears so huge and so detailed. It is open, and it is possible to work up enough. You will meet with enemies, ready at any moment to rush into battle. You will find the secret cave with crafty inhabitants. Thedas huge and dangerous, but it can be a major secrets that separate victory from defeat.
- The intense strategic combat. The game «Dragon Age: Inquisition" no wrong tactics ... except those that kill you. Fortunately, optional strategic review makes a second glance to cover all the battlefield. While you are planning actions in this mode, time stops, but if you do not like silence, feel free to break forward, brandishing a crossbow.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.54 GB
seeders:31
leechers:81
Dragon Age: Inquisition [Update 2 - CrackV2 - DLCs - ENG/RU] (2014) PC | RePack-R.G. Steamgames

Trailer

All Comments

It's working for me after update Windows 8 to Win 8.1. TY UPLOADER!!!
To fix the Origin activation...
Be sure that your computers security/anti-virus didn't remove the "3dmgame.dll" file or any file, if so, restore the file and exclude from security measures.
Afterwards works completely fine for me,
My specs are -
Windows 8.1pro
intel i7-4910
NVIDIA GTX 950M - 8 GiG Dedicated
16 GiG RAM
Downloaded and ran smoothly first time i ran the game after installation. but second time around the EA activation screen stopped me from playing again every time, can't find a way around it for now.
working fine thanks brah
for those having the origin issue, i just unchecked everything for compatibility mode.

Don't get your hopes up tho, not 1 decent torrent up for this game yet.

maybe in a week.