Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc (v01-v03) (2014) (Digital) (Lovag-Empire)Requested

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on April 10, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc (v01-v03) (2014) (Digital) (Lovag-Empire)Requested (Size: 1.06 GB)
 Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc v02 (2014) (Digital) (Lovag-Empire).cbr388.33 MB
 Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc v03 (2014) (Digital) (Lovag-Empire).cbr360.46 MB
 Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc v01 (2014) (Digital) (Lovag-Empire).cbr334.11 MB

Description

Son Goku is the greatest hero on Earth. Five years after defeating the demon king Piccolo, he's grown up and had a family--he's married, and he has a child, Son Gohan. But what is the real reason for Goku's incredible strength? A visitor from outer space arrives bearing terrible news--Goku is an alien, and the visitor, Raditz, is Goku's brother! When Raditz turns out to be a ruthless killer, Goku must fight his incredibly strong brother to save his family and the entire human race. A surprising alliance may be Earth's last hope: Goku will team up with his old enemy Piccolo—archenemies united to save the world!"

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for the Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc (v01-v03) (2014) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded. I hope you enjoy and if you do please SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.06 GB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc (v01-v03) (2014) (Digital) (Lovag-Empire)Requested