[Dragon Lords 8] - The Impatient Lord

seeders: 0
leechers: 5
Added on March 18, 2016 by CindyKATin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Dragon Lords 8] - The Impatient Lord (Size: 284.02 KB)
 Pillow, Michelle M - [Dragon Lords 8] - The Impatient Lord (2014).epub284.02 KB

Description

The Impatient Lord (Dragon Lords Book 8) 2014
Format: EPUB
Language: English

Paranormal Science Fiction
Dragon shifter Romance
Erotica, 18 plus reader

This is book 8 in the series and while each of the books are FULL LENGTH BOOKS, I strongly recommend reading them in order so that you understand all the story line. The author does repeat portions of each story so that you do not need to skim over the last book to remember the context of the current story.

There is enough Alpha erotica maleness and problem-solving to interest our gentlemen readers - please PM to me your feedback on the content to note here in future uploads.

I re-read this series often and it is one of my favorites. I am presently reading book 5 of the series. I am a four year member of KAT and an avid reader.

If you have any problems with the content, or with the download please send me a PM.

PUBLISHER DESCRIPTION

Paranormal Dragonshifter Romance

An unlucky bride..

Riona Grey lives life on her own terms, traveling wherever the next spaceship is flying and doing what she must in order to get by. When her luck turns sour, she finds herself on a bridal ship heading to a marriage ceremony. A planet full of dragon shifters seeking mates wasn’t exactly what she had in mind as a final destination. Just when she thinks things couldn’t possibly get worse, she wakes up months later in an isolation chamber with a sexy, hovering dragon shifter by her side telling her they’re meant to be together…forever.

The impatient groom...

After years of failed marriage attempts at the Breeding Festivals, the gods finally revealed Lord Mirek’s bride…a day too late. Eager to have her, he defied tradition and laid claim. But it is a mistake to go against the gods and his new wife was the one to pay the price of his impatience.

Now almost a year later, his bride is finally waking from her deep sleep. With one look from her, he feels the eagerness to claim her overtaking him once more. Fearful she’ll slip through his grasp once again, he’s hesitant to anger the gods by taking her to his bed too soon. But, how can he resist the one thing that would make his life complete, especially when she looks at him with eyes of a seductress? This is one test he can’t fail, and yet with one of her sweet kisses he knows he may already have lost.

This book is intended for adults.

ABOUT THE SERIES (Books 5-8):

The Noblemen brothers aren’t new to the sacred Qurilixian bridal ceremony. After several failed attempts at finding a bride, it’s hard to get excited about yet another festival. No matter how honorable they try to live, it would seem fate thinks them unworthy of such happiness--that is until now.

With very few words spoken and the shortest, most bizarre courtship in history, they will bond to their women forever. And once bonded, these men don’t let go.

PLEASE SEED AND HELP THIS BOOK QUICKLY BE DOWNLOADED.

If you enjoyed this book, PLEASE support the author by purchasing other books in this imaginary world. I especially enjoy THE LORDS OF VAR series which are CAT Shifters who rule the opposite side of this planet.

Dragon Lords
Series 1

Barbarian Prince (B00JSAB49Y)
Perfect Prince (B00K31Q320)
Dark Prince (B00K31Q2ZS)
Warrior Prince (B00K31Q3CU)

His Highness the Duke (B006WP6RWC)
The Stubborn Lord (B00BJ7BS5Y)
The Reluctant Lord (B00FGWFS9A)
The Impatient Lord (B00IGHT942)
The Dragon's Queen (B00LAJLX4M)

Lords of the Var