Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen-FRIEND

seeders: 128
leechers: 37
Added on January 17, 2016 by ChrisDenin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen-FRIEND (Size: 5.83 GB)
 game-4.bin3.43 GB
 game-5.bin1.55 GB
 game-3.bin859.55 MB
 game-1.bin5.25 MB
 setup.exe2.06 MB
 game-2.bin233.82 KB
 2xdvd5.cmd244 bytes
 autorun.inf96 bytes
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen-FRIEND"INFORMATION:Release Date: January 15, 2016Genre: RPG / 3D / 3rd PersonDeveloper: CapcomPublisher: CapcomPlatform: PCPublication Type: RIPLanguage: EnglishLanguage: EnglishTablet: enclosing (Anonymous + Codex Emu.)"Description:Events Dragon's Dogma developed in a huge open for exploration fantasy world. The main character in a group of three heroes goes on a long journey to find and kill a mysterious dragon. "System Requirements:Operating system: the Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1The processor: the Intel i5 or i7 or equivalent AMD Quad Core CPU with 2.2 GHzMemory: 4GBVideo Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670  AMD Radeon HD 7970 with 2 GB or betterSound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatibleFree hard drive space: 20 GB (Installation requires ~ 45 GB)"RIP Features:• Do not cut | Do not recoded• Game archives are not touched• Game Version - v1.0.10.6412• Setting time ~ 20 minutes (depending on PC)• RIP by FRIEND::INSTALL AND PLAY::

SCREENS:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.83 GB
seeders:128
leechers:37
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen-FRIEND

Trailer

All Comments

same on here bro,hopely someone know how to fix it
does this version stay stuck on the loading screen like the seyter version?
How is the torrent only 5.8 GB, is everything inside the installer or does the installer download remaining content from the web? From where does it get 44 gb?
It's only 20 gb overall.
Because these guys are getting smarter with their repacks. I was very shocked when I saw they shrunk mad max down to around 4 gb. Don't view the size of the download as the actual size of games anymore. Always check the system specs before downloading. hope this helps.