Drape Drape - Hisako Sato (PDF) [Fashion, Sewing, Pattern Making]

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on July 13, 2014 by gramaryein Books
Torrent verified.

Drape Drape - Hisako Sato (PDF) [Fashion, Sewing, Pattern Making] (Size: 29.7 MB)
 Sato, Hisako - Drape Drape (Japanese).pdf29.7 MB

Description

ETA2: I found some more English language pages! Rather than start a whole new torrent, I'm going to include them as jpegs here. SEE AT BOTTOM, CLICK THEN RIGHT CLICK SAVE. In a couple of months I will hopefully be able to scan & upload the English language version of the book.

"The latest book from the pattern cutting series from the Bunka Fashion College in Japan, school of Yohji Yamamoto. Includes 17 fashionable and achievable designs, with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and diagrams that guide the reader through the draping process. With a folded pattern at the back (NOT INCLUDED), this book provides inspiring ideas and highly practical techniques for anyone wanting to learn about draping."

Style of clothing is minimalist, contemporary, using mostly stretch fabric.

This book is mostly in Japanese - sorry if you can't read it (I can't)! I did find a few English instructions to include. ~If you have the full English version please share.~ HOWEVER, if you're savvy with patterns and sewing, you can figure everything out from the diagrams and roll your own. Like the Pattern Magic series, it's educational on how to translate 2D patterns to fancy 3D fabric folds and drapes on a form. This file was originally really messed up so I cleaned it up and sorted it by project to make it easier to access. I also added helpful PDF bookmarks.

ETA: I've been able to figure out what some of the Japanese means by comparing with the English version where included. Also, this site has a handy list of translated Japanese sewing terms: http://www.japanesesewingbooks.com/japanese-sewing-terminology-a-list-of-translated-terms/ and you can take a look at this pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/glasspersona/japanese-language/

Contents:

Some general sewing instructions:

First half of sewing instructions for Project 4:

Second half of sewing instructions for Project 11:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
29.7 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Drape Drape - Hisako Sato (PDF) [Fashion, Sewing, Pattern Making]

All Comments

See Main page of this torrent for 4 more English language double pages as jpegs not included with the pdf torrent file.
I think Kickass has some issues because this has been downloaded several times in the last few days, and still continues to show 0 downloads and 1 seeder, whereas some of the other torrents I uploaded on the same day but earlier, show many more. Could the stats only get updated once a week?
yeah my torrent application tells me it's been downloaded 62 times.