Dream Home: The Property Brothers’ Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on April 5, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Dream Home: The Property Brothers’ Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 39.87 MB)
 Dream Home - The Property Brothers' Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect...39.87 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

English | (April 4, 2016) | ISBN: 978-0451475169 | 304 pages | AZW3, EPUB

Jonathan and Drew Scott have taken HGTV by storm with their four hit shows, Property Brothers, Property Brothers at Home, Buying & Selling, and Brother vs. Brother. The talented duo’s good-natured rivalry, playful banter, and no-nonsense strategies have earned the popular twins millions of devoted fans who have been anxiously waiting for a Scott Brothers book. Dream Home is a comprehensive source, covering the ins and outs of buying, selling, and renovating a house, with hundreds of full-color photos throughout. The brothers cover numerous topics including the hidden costs of moving, savvy negotiating tactics, and determining your home must-haves. Other handy features include a calendar of key dates for finding the best deals on home products and a cheat sheet of worth-it fix-its. Look inside for a wealth of information on attaining what you want—on time and on budget. Dream Home also includes all the tips and tricks you won’t see on TV, making it a must-have resource not just for fans but for any current or aspiring homeowner.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.87 MB
seeders:6
leechers:4
Dream Home: The Property Brothers’ Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House - {Ms.Chief}