Driver Genius Professional 12.0.0.1314 [ThumperDC]

seeders: 64
leechers: 0
Added on July 15, 2013 by ThumperDCin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Driver Genius Professional 12.0.0.1314 [ThumperDC] (Size: 14.89 MB)
 Driver Genius Professional 12.0.0.1314 [ThumperDC.com].rar14.89 MB
 WwW.ThumperDC.com.txt187 bytes

Description

Driver Genius Professional - professional version of the software update installed on your system drivers to the latest versions. In just a few clicks of the mouse, by using this program you can backup, restore and update the drivers installed on your system. The program will analyze your system for installed device drivers, download the updated version on the computer and install them. Thus, your system will always be up to date. Now the database contains information on the program for more than 30 thousand drivers for digital cameras, MP3-players, motherboards and many other devices.

Also, the program lets you create a backup copy of the currently installed drivers, creating a single executable EXE-file and in case of system failure or other various problems that will easily restore the system to a previous working state.

Features:
Auto search and update the installed drivers
Detection of installed drivers and backup
Automatic recovery of redundant drivers in one click
Removal of obsolete or unused drivers
Support for more than 30,000 drivers for various devices

How to use:
Just READ "dont read me.txt"

Please Follow us on Facebook. Thank you!

~http://www.facebook.com/ThumperDC~

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.89 MB
seeders:64
leechers:0

All Comments

It asks for the key when I press download for any driver to download.
PLEASE UPLOAD DRIVER GENIUS VER. 12.0.0.1328 PLEASE !!! need it for windows 8.1 its always crashes (BSOD) !!! PLEASE UPLOAD IT ASAP !!!
This package doesn't contain a cracked .exe unlike the others. It only contains a VB6 DLL and a com link to the Russian site ru-board. A text file contains the serial key. The application claims the admin of the PC is the registered user of the product. It's the key that is black listed on all the US servers, all France servers, and all but 1 German Server. Upon trying to receive a driver download, Driver-Soft implimented a key validation measure from their driver databases.
not working ,after instalation it shows as if a genuine copy. but when try to install drivers again turn in to trial copy and ask for serials , poor crack don't download
I followed the instructions but it did not work for me. It seems to download the drivers, but before installing them it asked me to enter the license key although I already provided it.
The application accepts the key, however, once you have the program look for a driver, the application prompts for a new key. All 6 driver update servers have this key blacklisted.
yup looks like your right