DriverPack Solution 14.8 R418 + driver packs 14.08.1

seeders: 1318
leechers: 1943
Added on August 5, 2014 by dashwoodin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

DriverPack Solution 14.8 R418 + driver packs 14.08.1 (Size: 7.68 GB)
 DRP_14.8.iso7.68 GB

Description

Date of Release: 05 August 2014

Genre: Work with driver, drivers

Developer: saMLab

Developer Website https://drp.su

Language: English/Russian/MULTi

Build Type: Standard

Bit: 32 & 64 Bit

File Version: 14.08.1

System Requirements:

✔ Operating System: Windows 2000 , XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1

Description:

DriverPack Solution 14 - is the most popular program to automatically install, update and search for drivers in Offline mode or Online. This is a versatile manager to install drivers for all versions of Windows. Unlike the built-in Windows driver updates, this program can be used even without the Internet, and search / install drivers for devices not only popular Wender (as is the case with Windows Update).

Features:

Automatic driver installation.

Install all the drivers on virtually any computer for only about 5 minutes.

Saving of time.

After downloading the driver once no longer need to spend time searching for drivers.

Any driver for any computer.

All drivers on a single DVD-ROM!

Simplify downloading new drivers from the Internet.

Ability to update drivers.

Upgrade existing driver to more recent versions.

Supports all modern operating systems! As a 32-and 64-bit versions!

Ease of use.

Simple and intuitive interface.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.68 GB
seeders:1318
leechers:1943
DriverPack Solution 14.8 R418 + driver packs 14.08.1

All Comments

I’m going to explain the difference between DriverPack Solution and SamDrivers.

SamLab(he's a person) makes driverpacks for his SamDrivers and the same driverpacks are also used by DriverPack Solution. SamDrivers includes 3 applications for driver installation as opposed to only one in DriverPack Solution. It should be noted that SamDrivers’s edition of DriverPack Solution is modified: expert mode is enabled by default, disabled downloading and executing of a JS script from the Internet, removed some bloatware, etc. Since some bloatware isn’t available in English, so you’re better of using SamDrivers anyway.

I recommend using Snappy Driver Installer(included in SamDrivers) and here is why.

I’m a former DriverPack Solution developer. The application is written in JavaScript which is very slow and throws scripting errors due different versions of IE. Support for IE 6.0 can’t be dropped because Windows XP comes with it and it would be inconvenient to require the user to install IE 8.0 before running DriverPack Solution.

The current implementation of algorithm of choosing and installing drivers is made by entirely me. Since I left DPS, there was no one on DPS team who understands that code enough to be able to work on it. If you took a closer look at the DPS updates over the last year, you’d see that only GUI and bloatware are being updated. This means that long known problem(notably, sound drivers, touchpad instead of mouse and Intel USB 3.0) were never addressed and aren’t likely to ever be fixed.

I had been planning to rewrite DPS from scratch in C/C++ for a long time while fixing all known problems but I end up creating Snappy Driver Installer which is techically a fork and rewrite of DPS. It’s faster, smaller, more stable, better at finding the correct drivers.
You can read more there: https://code.google.com/p/snappy-driver-installer/
You can also fill a bugreport, provide a translation and etc via Issues on Google Code.

SamDrivers includes:
1. DriverPack Solution(DPS)
2. Drivers Installer Assistant(DIA)
3. Snappy Driver Installer(SDI)

Let’s compare them.
Size
DPS - 34 MB (291 files)
DIA - 44 MB (189 files)
SDI - 1.3 MB (42 files) Without localization and themes - 1 MB(one file).

Dependance and standaloneness
DPS - Depends on IE. Writes to registry.
DIA - Depends on vbscript libraries. Installs them without asking the user.
SDI - Works on Windows 2000 and above(including WindowsPE). Doesn’t leave traces in the system.

Indexing time
DPS - 280 secs (4:40)
DIA - 123 secs (2:03)
SDI - 19 secs (13 secs on indexing and 6 secs on compressing)

Start up time
DPS - 10 secs
DIA - 3 secs
SDI - 0.5 sec

Driver selection algorithm
DPS - It has many well known problems which are fixed in SDI.
DIA - It used to lag behind DPS but at this point it catched up with DPS.
SDI - It takes in account much more information about devices and drivers. It’s possible to see a full list of compatible drivers for each device and pick a driver manually but it’s not required since the list is sorted that best drivers end up being on in the beginning of the list. The point is DPS doesn’t do driver ranking.

Installation method
DPS - devcon.exe. It is as reliable as installing via Device Manager.
DIA - DPInst.exe. It often fails to install even correctly picked drivers.
SDI - Win32API. It is as reliable as installing via Device Manager. Automatically clicks on “Continue” when asked about installing unsigned drivers.

If you have some questions, go ahead and ask away.
So how can i use SDI like DPS?. I mean is there any full download somewhere.
SamDrivers comes with SDI and driverpacks.

I'm working on a feature which will allow downloading and updating driverpacks over the Internet via the torrent techology. In fact, a minitorrent client is already compiled in the current SDI executable(it's still under 1 MB).

When it's ready, users on torrent trackers will be uploading driverpacks to the users who might not even know anything about torrent sites. Also it will be possible to select which driverpacks need to be downloaded.
because it's not for Single-layer DVD
Best driver pack, works 100%
Greetz from Poland!!!

THANKS FOR NEW VERSION PAL!
thanks
thanks