Drone University by John Glover {Bindaredundat}

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 3, 2015 by Bindaredundatin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Drone University by John Glover {Bindaredundat} (Size: 12.81 MB)
 Cover.jpg240.67 KB
 Drone University - Glover, John.mobi3.35 MB
 Drone University - Glover, John.pdf5.95 MB
 Drone University.epub3.28 MB

Description

Drone University [Kindle Edition] by John Glover (Author {Bindaredundat}

Format: epub / mobi / pdf

Product Details

File Size: 6581 KB
Print Length: 134 pages
Publisher: kiloOhm.com (September 17, 2014)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00NOGSQPS
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Book Description

Publication Date: September 17, 2014
This book makes it easy to design and build your own long or short range FPV autonomous drone. The book breaks down all the required and optional components into six easy to understand sub-systems; Airframe System, Radio Control / Autopilot System, Camera System, Power System, Ground Control Station, and the Drive Train System. Other chapters will provide flying tips, check lists and a many surprises in-between. V1.11 Updated links, fixed typos and added new info 10/14/2014. tl;dr - It's an A-Z guide of the drone's systems and a guide to make your own autonomous airplane or multi-copter, and includes DIY recipes, tips and etc.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of information October 2, 2014
By Kyle Soderlund
Great book. I've gone through it multiple times and find new bits of info each time. I highly suggest getting it if you're thinking of building a drone, either fixed wing or a multi rotor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Technical Guide to building winged or multirotor R/C Craft
September 25, 2014
By Good Amazon Customer
First - this is NOT a book for beginners or those just entering this field or hobby who don't have technical experience. The author makes that clear in the description, but many of the other reviews seem to indicate it's a "starter" book.
It is quite technical and meant to educate the technically literate hobbyist who want to break out their soldering iron, order parts, understand antennas, radio frequencies, etc. and perhaps build a semi-custom multirotor or winged aircraft.
With that in mind, readers should check out the sample (click the book cover here) and the table of contents to see if the subjects addressed fit their needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... far I've gotten to page 87 and it's a great read. I can't wait to get my own ... September 19, 2014
By andy
So far I've gotten to page 87 and it's a great read. I can't wait to get my own drone to get some aerial photography. The information is good, and it's easy to read. Once I get one I'll have to vacate my moms basement to get some hands on with it. This book seems to be very worth the read so far!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good job September 25, 2014
By Amazon Customer
Pretty thorugh review of basic subjects some in depth. I would recommend for someone wanting a good foundation for entering the hobby. Good job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars October 21, 2014
By Gregory D. Culler
Very good overview with explanations of terms and equipment. Very good for the beginner and intermediate grone drivers.

Valuable resource for those just starting out in UAVs or for those already quite
experienced. September 20, 2014
By Barbara McCray
This book contains a really wide selection of information with in depth coverage of a surprisingly wide range of topics including FPV. If you are just starting out with fixed wing or multicopters you will find excellent advice on what to get and how to put it together.
And even if you are already quite experienced you will find interesting and valuable new information and construction articles.
This really is an unexpectedly valuable resource.

Tarot 650 with 15” props hovering on
autopilot. Several multicopter and flying
wing recipes near the end of book.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.81 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Drone University by John Glover {Bindaredundat}