Drunvalo Melchizedek Flower Of Life Full Documentary & Sacred Geometry 720p HD WebRip

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on July 5, 2016 by lighthouse9in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Drunvalo Melchizedek Flower Of Life Full Documentary & Sacred Geometry 720p HD WebRip (Size: 866.57 MB)
 Drunvalo Melchizedek Flower Of Life Full Documentary & Sacred Geometry 720p HD WebRip.mp4866.57 MB

Description

Information :

Drunvalo Melchizedek, an author from the New Age movement, has called these figures symbols of sacred geometry, asserting that they represent ancient spiritual beliefs, and that they depict fundamental aspects of space and time. Melchizedek claims that Metatron's Cube may be derived from the Flower of Life pattern, and that the Platonic solids within it were "thought to act as a template from which all life springs."

The Flower of Life and the Seed of Life are linked by New Age authors with the Biblical prophet Enoch, the Archangel Metatron, the six days of Creation, the Vesica Piscis religious symbol, and Borromean rings.

Credits-
Spirit Science The Sacred Geometry Movie
Sacred Geometry ~ The Geometry of Consciousness. Ever since I was struck with the realization that all things were connected, Sacred Geometry has been a gateway to a new awareness of the world in my life. The door to the 3rd eye, which only makes sense as the pineal gland is the lens for awareness of geometry and patterns in our physical bodies.

I've also seen a lot of people who have said they really get a lot out of the sacred geometry Spirit Science episodes... and so I thought we'd put together something special for you. A way for you to get the WHOLE download, all at once, without constantly having to flip between videos.

Sacred Geometry is the representation of the patterns that exist around and through all things. The repeating patterns life takes, the technological patterns we've made as well, patterns of the stars and celestial bodies. I suppose the question that we're truly asking here is - are the patterns random, or is there a force that flows through them?

What is it that makes all of these different species across ALL life follow the exact same patterns, over and over? As you're about to see in this video, so far all of the signs point to consciousness.

It is the building blocks by which reality is created, and its so much more than that.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
866.57 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Drunvalo Melchizedek Flower Of Life Full Documentary & Sacred Geometry 720p HD WebRip