Duffy - Rockferry And Beyond 5.1 DTS Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU)

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on July 11, 2013 by sansdancerin Music
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Duffy
  • Format: wav - lossy

Duffy - Rockferry And Beyond 5.1 DTS Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU) (Size: 791.14 MB)
 Duffy - Rockferry And Beyond DTS.cue2.13 KB
 Duffy - Rockferry And Beyond DTS.wav790.66 MB
 Duffy 5.1 Track Listing.txt785 bytes
 Duffy-Endlessly-cover.jpg239.83 KB
 Duffy-Grammys.jpg60.12 KB
 Duffy-Rockferry-cover.jpg136.41 KB
 duffy.jpg56.84 KB

Description

Duffy - Rockferry And Beyond 5.1 DTS Upmix by Sansdancer

This is a fresh torrent of one I originally posted on the grand old "D".

This is Duffy's "Rockferry" album, along with bonus songs from the deluxe version of that album, B-sides, a Dance mix and her second album "Endlessly upmixed to 5.1 DTS using the Spec method as found on www.surroundbyus.com. This DTS upmix can only be played on PCs and HT/audio systems capable of decoding and playing DTS files. You can also play this with Foobar 2000 (with the DTS dll installed) or burn it to a CD using the cue file. I recommend Imgburn for best results. (Yes, burn it to a blank CD, but play it on a DVD player not a CD player. Either your DVD player or amp must be able to decode DTS or all you will hear is static.) For maximum enjoyement it should be played on a system where the front and rear speakers are of equal quality.

Welsh singer/songwriter Aimee Duffy sold over six million copies of her 2008 debut album, "Rockferry". The album won a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album and three Brit Awards.
Duffy's unique voice is reminiscent of Lulu's ("To Sir With Love", "The Boat That I Row") with style and emotion that harkens back to such classic singers as Dusty Springfield. Many of the songs have production that sounds straight out of the '60s. For her second album she teamed up with Albert Hammond ("It Never Rains In Southern California") and that was both good and bad. The upbeat "Mercy" had been a big hit off "Rockferry" so Hammond wanted to repeat that success but the resulting album has too many Dance-type tracks and almost none of the more moving tracks like "Warwick Avenue". (If you haven't seen the video check it out on Youtube. She starts crying and it was not part of the script. It is powerful.) Duffy does upbeat songs as well as ballads. She's not Connie Francis, but she's not Madonna either and having her make a Pop/Dance album was a mistake. Many of her early fans hate it. I like "Endlessly", but it is no "Rockferry". She knows it was a misstep and is taking her time to deliver a better third album.

Here's the track list:

TRACK 01 "Rockferry"

TRACK 02 "Warwick Avenue"

TRACK 03 "Serious"

TRACK 04 "Stepping Stone"

TRACK 05 "Syrup & Honey"

TRACK 06 "Hanging On Too Long"

TRACK 07 "Mercy"

TRACK 08 "Delayed Devotion"

TRACK 09 "I'm Scared"

TRACK 10 "Distant Dreamer"

TRACK 11 "Rain On Your Parade"

TRACK 12 "Stop"

TRACK 13 "Breaking My Own Heart"

TRACK 14 "Big Flame"

TRACK 15 "Frame Me"

TRACK 16 "Put It In Perspective"

TRACK 17 "Well Well Well"

TRACK 18 "Endlessly"

TRACK 19 "My Boy"

TRACK 20 "Keeping My Baby"

TRACK 21 "Hard For The Heart"

TRACK 22 "Well Well Well (Digital Dog Mix Radio Edit)"

If you enjoy this upmix, please leave a comment.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
791.14 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Duffy - Rockferry And Beyond 5.1 DTS Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU)

All Comments

PM me if you need a re-seed.