Dumni i wściekli - Pride *2014* [720p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-azjatycki] [ENG / Lektor PL] [AT-TEAM]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on August 11, 2015 by azjatyckiin Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080pBDRipHDRiPDVDRip

Dumni i wściekli - Pride *2014* [720p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-azjatycki] [ENG / Lektor PL] [AT-TEAM] (Size: 3.31 GB)
 Pride.2014.PL.720p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-azjatycki.avi3.29 GB
 sample.avi20.74 MB
 READ Info.txt2.34 KB
 Upload by azjatycki aka FOXMASTER.txt121 bytes
 Ale Torrenty Team enjoy !.url111 bytes

Description

gatunek: Dramat, Komedia
produkcja: Francja, Wielka Brytania
premiera: 6 marca 2015 (Polska) 23 maja 2014 (świat)
reżyseria: Matthew Warchus
scenariusz: Stephen Beresford
Filmweb: http://www.filmweb.pl/film/Dumni+i+w%C5%9Bciekli-2014-701854

Sample: http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/v0gcWO2U/file.html

Storyline:
In 1984 20 year old closet gay Joe hesitantly arrives in London from Bromley for his first Gay Pride march and is taken under the collective wing of a group of gay men and Lesbian Steph, who meet at flamboyant Jonathan and his Welsh partner Gethin's Soho bookshop. Not only are gays being threatened by Thatcher but the miners are on strike in response to her pit closures and Northern Irish activist Mark Ashton believes gays and miners should show solidarity. Almost by accident a mini-bus full of gays find themselves in the Welsh village of Onllwyn in the Dulais valley and through their sincere fund raising and Jonathan's nifty disco moves persuade most of the community that they are on the same side. When a bigot tries to sabotage the partnership with a tabloid smear Mark turns it back on her with a hugely successful benefit concert to which most of the villagers, now thoroughly in tune with their gay friends, turn up. The miners are defeated and return to work but at the Pride march ...

O filmie:
Konserwatywne, górnicze miasteczko, z którego ucieka, kto może. Kiedyś spokojne, dziś targane strajkami. Kiedy poczucie wrogości wobec wszystkiego, co obce osiąga apogeum, niespodziewanie przyjeżdżają tu kolorowym busem geje i lesbijki ze stolicy. Na ratunek potrzebującym! Czy padną najgorsze obelgi i posypią się zęby? Czy jedni i drudzy będą potrafili podać sobie pomocną dłoń? Co musi się wydarzyć, by konserwatywni mieszkańcy przyjęli pod strzechy aktywistów walczących o równouprawnienie? Co musi się stać, by staruszki odważyły się ruszyć w rajd po nocnych klubach Londynu? I czy wszyscy będą umieli razem bawić się i tańczyć w rytm hitów Bronski Beat?

Obsada:
Bill Nighy: Cliff
Imelda Staunton: Hefina
Dominic West: Jonathan
Paddy Considine: Dai
Andrew Scott: Gethin

Dane techniczne:
Źródło: 720p.BluRay.x264.AC3-K12
Video kodek: XviD MPEG-4
Video bitrate: 2 pass, 3595 Kbps
Audio kodek: AC3, 2 kanały
Audio bitrate: 320 Kbps, 48000 Hz
Rozdzielczość: 1280x536
FPS: 23.976
Czas trwania: 115 min.
Język: angielski / lektor PL

Torrent zawiera sample.

Screenshot:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.31 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Dumni i wściekli - Pride *2014* [720p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-azjatycki] [ENG / Lektor PL] [AT-TEAM]

Trailer