Dune 2000 64-bit hack.iso

seeders: 33
leechers: 1
Added on February 1, 2012 by metal_head37in Games
Torrent verified.

Dune 2000 64-bit hack.iso (Size: 647.42 MB)
 Dune 2000 64-bit hack.iso647.42 MB

Description

This is a copy of Dune 2000 that I modded. Theres no need to install or use the disc. Just drag and drop the files on your root drive or where ever you want them. Then make you a shortcut on your desktop and enjoy. Will even work on Windows Vista and Windows 7 64-bit versions since you dont have to install it. Includes the music and movies as well. Works great I play it everyday thats why I took the time to do the mod.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
647.42 MB
seeders:33
leechers:1
Dune 2000 64-bit hack.iso

Trailer

All Comments

ATI Radeon HD 3400 series video card. Pentium (R) Duel-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz 2.49GHz 4.00GB ram 50+GB free space on hard drive. Running Windows 7, 64 bit.
After putting the files on my C drive, creating a shortcut to my desktop to the dune2000.exe The game begins, the movies are fine but the game it's self splits and puts left side on the right, and right on the left, having to move cursor off the screen to the left to get the cursor on the right side of screen. Very confusing, and unplayable.
Thanks a lot! When I'll get to the PC with lower windows I'll use my cd to install the game on that PC and then copy it to my PC to be sure that everything is in place.
Nice, Works for me