Dungeon Defenders complete 7.50 ONLINE!

seeders: 51
leechers: 4
Added on June 29, 2013 by jimbus80in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dungeon Defenders complete 7.50 ONLINE! (Size: 4.2 GB)
 DungeonDefenders_7.50_JimbusEd.iso4.2 GB

Description

Dungeon Defenders 7.50 Steam/non-Steam

This is a unique game which combines three genres (tower defense, RPG and action) and adds the possibility to play it cooperatively. The result is a very addictive and funny game.

This edition contains the full game (nothing has been deleted) playable offline or online (using GameSpy/Steam) and patched to 7.50 version.

In this edition everything works, including:

- The "Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards" part 1 to 4.

- New heroes: "Barbarian", "EV series", "Summoner" and "Jester".

- All the challenges, campaigns and DLCs. Notice this is not an update but the full game. Do not install it over an existing installation. Besides, this release does NOT include the "Development Kit".

Your progress, characters, weapons, etc., are in the file "Binaries/Win32/DunDefHeroes.dun". This is the only one you must take care of.

If you are having issues saving your progress, always launch the game with administrator privileges.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.2 GB
seeders:51
leechers:4
Dungeon Defenders complete 7.50 ONLINE!

Trailer

All Comments

Thank you.
5mb/s mantap
Just before installing, don't leave "Install Movies" ticked, untick it.And it won't give you the error , "dlc3intro.bik missing."...
i have the same error when downloading i preesed ignore and the game works but it doesnt save anything everytime i run it its like the first time i open it but it have hacked characters but it doesnt save anything