Dungeons and Dragons Fillable 3.5 Character Sheet_landmouse.pdf

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 18, 2012 by landmousein Books
Torrent verified.

Dungeons and Dragons Fillable 3.5 Character Sheet_landmouse.pdf (Size: 1.07 MB)
 CharSheet Fillable 3.5_landmouse.pdf1.07 MB

Description

This is a fairly complex, fillable .pdf D&D character sheet that I created out of necessity for my husband. Almost all of the math is completed and entered for you once you enter your stats and protective items (Hubby had a habit of "mis-calculating *cough*), but zeroes do not auto-populate because this was a pet peeve with our DM. This also allows you to print it out blank and fill it in by hand if you like the layout but don't want to have to print out a new character sheet every time you level. The layout is nice and spacious, the fonts were chosen for readability, and there are drop-down menus for the types of protection of magic items.

There is no space anywhere for spells, mostly because we found it easier to keep track of that elsewhere. This has been extensively play-tested for scripting errors, and has been found helpful, especially for those with bad handwriting or alt-oholism. ;-) I left editing permissions wide open so that you can adapt this to Pathfinder or a different RPG if you choose.

Please keep in mind that this is pretty large for a .pdf and will take a few moments to load. This has not been tested in non-Adobe readers, so YMMV in this area. Feel free to leave feedback in the comments section!

EDIT: The scripting does not work at intended in PDF X-Change Viewer. Also, check penalties from armor and shields do not auto-complete in the skills section; you'll want to fill these in under the MISC MODS column so they'll be added in correctly to your totals. (Skills for which check penalties apply are marked as such.)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Dungeons and Dragons Fillable 3.5 Character Sheet_landmouse.pdf