Durjoy Datta - Hold my Hand (Penguin Metro Reads).epub

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on September 3, 2015 by 49d45in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Durjoy Datta - Hold my Hand (Penguin Metro Reads).epub (Size: 228.1 KB)
 Durjoy Datta - Hold my Hand (Penguin Metro Reads).epub228.1 KB

Description

About The Book
The novel Hold My Hand, available in paperback, is set in the scenes of Hong Kong. The story revolves around Deep, the protagonist, portrayed as a book-worm. He's always involved in academia, leaving no room for fun and social interactions. He works for the company - ATS Technologies, who decide to send him to Hong Kong to understand their library software used for cataloguing purposes.

When socially awkward Deep lands in the foreign city, he's excited about the new possibilities and opportunities he might stumble upon. And soon he meets Ahana, a beautiful girl who is blind because of a rare congenital disease. Deep, who is shy in nature, is strangely attracted to her.

Hold My Hand, published on 5th August, 2013 (ISBN-10: 0143420909), describes the beautiful journey experienced by Deep and Ahana, as they explore the city of Hong Kong together. Ahana brings the beauty of different smells and sounds on the table, while Deep describes the visuals to her.

Gradually they face some problems, but that doesn't bring too much conflict to their relationship, until the girl's ex-boyfriend comes into the picture. Apart from these characters, there is Aman, who is Deep's friend and is his complete opposite. Then there are Deep's parents who are extremely caring. The author keeps the readers guessing about what twists and turns their lives will take.

About the Author
About the Author: Durjoy Datta is an Indian author who debuted with the novel, of Course I Love You in 2008, when he was still 21 years old and in college. Born in 1987, he has authored 8 other books since then. Datta is the co-founder of Grapevine India Publishers. He hosts Sadda Haq on Channel V. Datta has received wide recognition in India and won the Teacher's Achievement Award. He has spoken in many TEDx conferences hosted in India. Apart from Hold My Hand, he has authored other novels like Now That You're Rich, You Were My Crush, Someone Like You and Till The Last Breath.
Please seed this torrent. I don't have enough resources. Thank You.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
228.1 KB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Durjoy Datta - Hold my Hand (Penguin Metro Reads).epub

All Comments

Thanks