Dutch Treat - Sweetlist 29 Music is the Answer (Dance Party)

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on July 6, 2012 by Mido_Remediein Music
Torrent verified.

Dutch Treat - Sweetlist 29 Music is the Answer (Dance Party) (Size: 199.1 MB)
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-01~Lovemachine, Part I (Supermax).mp38 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-02~Do You Really Wanna Know (Verona).mp34.84 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-03~Automatic (I'm Talcing To You) (Elize).mp35.14 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-04~Black And Yellow (Wiz Khalifa).mp36.3 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-05~War (Milk Inc).mp37.01 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-06~Hush Hush (Alexis Jordan).mp36.29 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-07~Le Son Qui Bam Bam (Keen' V).mp35.48 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-08~Baila Morena (Lucenzo).mp35.17 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-09~Rapture (M) (Nadia Ali).mp36.22 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-10~Thinkin' About You (Daydream).mp39.06 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-11~Pump It Up (Serenity & Spyer Ft. Tevin).mp34.65 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-12~Get Me Out (Camille Jones).mp35.75 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-13~Can't A Girl Have Fun (Milk Inc).mp37.91 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-14~Hello (Martin Solveig Ft. Dragonette).mp37.92 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-15~Super Sonic (Music Instructor).mp36.25 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-16~Amnesia (Ian Carey & Rosette Ft Timbaland &...5.49 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-17~Beautiful Monster (Ne-Yo).mp37.03 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-18~Ode To The Bouncer (Studio Killers).mp36.25 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-19~Joli Garçon (Lolita).mp35.42 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-20~Why You Had To Leave (Cascade).mp35.84 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-21~La Estrella De Mi Vida (Spaghetti Gangster).mp39.11 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-22~Figure It Out (Dave Aude Ft. Isha Coco).mp36.77 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-23~Whatever You Like (T.I.).mp37.74 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-24~I'm Too Sexy (Right Said Fred).mp34.72 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-25~Falling Back (Josh Gabriel Pres. Winter Kills).mp38.22 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-26~Sweetest Girl (Wyclef Jean F. Akon, Lil Wayne & Niia).mp37.37 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-27~Fool For You (Krystl).mp35.79 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-28~Loca People (Sak Noel).mp35.25 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-29~Paso (The Nini Anthem) (Sak Noel).mp35.81 MB
 Dutch Sweet@29 Music Is The Answer-30~One Man One Night (Greg Parys).mp36.17 MB

Description

Dear Community

Strange to be addressed directly? Especially when it is not even trying to sell you something. No, its something I realized while I was collection Music that might be important to benefit others as well. For me its not an discussible opinion but just something I saw (understood) .

If in your opinion Music is something you just consume, read no further. Where I come from they say that Music is the Voice of the Time (spirit). Due to unwanted circumstances I had a lot of time to listen to that voice.

For the first time in our history we really could do this. With a few clicks I could listen to almost anybody everywhere. It was like living in my own dream. Long ago I had chosen for ICT to help to connect the world. And now we are living in that dream-age.

While listening to “The day before you came.” from Abba, I heard the news that my first born expected his first born. So the Idea was born to create a musical document to mark the moment. The day before you came.

So despite the rules (..) I could not resist the temptation. I finished the document (now three years ago) and perfected it up till now (and maybe tomorrow). I listened to about 15.000 cd’s and all kinds of playlists etc. and categorized them.

When I had done that, I started to realise me some things, I just need to share.

First: Music can be so overwhelming beautiful and when it really is, it is 98% honesty.

Secondly: This beauty is so much more than just meant for one, so I had to share. This became Dutch Treat; returning what I had received (and a little more).

Thirdly; Change is going on. I found my thoughts in the song “Play in Reverse” from Lex Land. Describing the new time and especially the way we handle Music. The sixties (soul in music) are back and the time of technology and organisation is ending. Simply not needed anymore. How long do we have to fight the ones that will hold on. Obama showed how difficult this will be (The rich and their taxes (support)).

However, again the soul sounds - although familiar - brand new. So “Play in Reverse” became my new “Yesterday”. Time marks the spot. So I decided to include the Indie playlists with the idea to support a new musical wave. In the sixties we used to complain, now people have something to say (and can). So it’s wise to listen.

The last year I made about 250 uploads and I think I’ve done enough. All playlists are composed out of songs I would like to play for you and sounded well enough to be heard by everyone (not much is). With a little love for the involved songs (artists) to give it real value. Composed like a bouquet of wild flowers. Nice work.

Maybe its not your taste and you like a bit more aggression. Aggression however, is not what I want to radiate through “music”. It may be load and spicy, French or African, as long as there is a clear definition (do you know what you hear) it's OK by me. You will not find many AC/DC sound walls on my playlists or F.t.P Rap. I can not share the same experience, nor the reasons that may bind them. Sorry, it might mean much to you.

I will continue the Indie Playlists but the Dutch Treat and the Sweetlists will stop (soon I’ve three lists to go). I know that some people that discovered Dutch Treat a bit later and want some earlier lists as well. But I cannot seed all lists at the same time. I‘ll find a way……

So it is only appropriate to finish with a Dance Party called Music is the Answer. May we’ll find our balance in Melody and Harmony.

Enjoy

Sweetlist 29 Music is the Answer (Dance Party)

01 - Lovemachine, Part I (Supermax)
02 - Do You Really Wanna Know (Verona)
03 - Automatic (I'm Talcing To You) (Elize)
04 - Black And Yellow (Wiz Khalifa)
05 - War (Milk Inc)
06 - Hush Hush (Alexis Jordan)
07 - Le Son Qui Bam Bam (Keen' V)
08 - Baila Morena (Lucenzo)
09 - Rapture (M) (Nadia Ali)
10 - Thinkin' About You (Daydream)
11 - Pump It Up (Serenity & Spyer Ft. Tevin)
12 - Get Me Out (Camille Jones)
13 - Can't A Girl Have Fun (Milk Inc)
14 - Hello (Martin Solveig Ft. Dragonette)
15 - Super Sonic (Music Instructor)
16 - Amnesia (Ian Carey & Rosette Ft Timbaland & Brasco)
17 - Beautiful Monster (Ne-Yo)
18 - Ode To The Bouncer (Studio Killers)
19 - Joli Garson (Lolita)
20 - Why You Had To Leave (Cascade)
21 - La Estrella De Mi Vida (Spaghetti Gangster)
22 - Figure It Out (Dave Aude Ft. Isha Coco)
23 - Whatever You Like (T.I.)
24 - I'm Too Sexy (Right Said Fred)
25 - Falling Back (Josh Gabriel Pres. Winter Kills)
26 - Sweetest Girl (Wyclef Jean F. Akon, Lil Wayne & Niia)
27 - Fool For You (Krystl)
28 - Loca People (Sak Noel)
29 - Paso (The Nini Anthem) (Sak Noel)
30 - One Man One Night (Greg Parys)
31 - Music Is The Answer (Danny Tenaglia)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
199.1 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Dutch Treat - Sweetlist 29 Music is the Answer (Dance Party)

All Comments

Interesting Letter. Now it is hard to say; get real :) Pity DT stops. A lot of new artists and music I (me and my customers) met this way, last year. I almost have the complete sweetlist series (all great thx) except for 5 and 6. I could not find them anywhere. Do they exist. Help. Fortunately the Indie Lists will continue. Always looking forward to it. Always feels like a nice shower.(nice party list btw)
Thanks for your thoughts. You are right, 5 and 6 are Christmas songs (Jazz/Pop). When I finished them it was too late to put on the net. So you likely have to wait a few months to complete the series :)
No Chance to release it earlier?
If you want christmas songs in June, why not, it goes with a nice diner too. But only at Kick Ass because PB is not easy.