DVDFab 9.2.1.4. & Patch

seeders: 22
leechers: 2
Added on September 26, 2015 by Razzmanin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

DVDFab 9.2.1.4. & Patch (Size: 60.31 MB)
 DVDFab9214.exe59.92 MB
 Patch.exe401.5 KB

Description

DVDfab changed their servers on September 25, 2015
All versions prior to 9.2.1.4. will no longer work, you'll get an error message about your internet connection.
This 9.2.1.4.'s patch gets caught up on ANY malware protection including Windows Defender and Malwarebytes so make sure you shut those off before you patch DVDFab.
I also had to change the "name" on the patch when you execute it. A hassle but it works and it ain't no virus.

The 9.2.1.2. I uploaded yesterday worked until today the 26th.
Razzman

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
60.31 MB
seeders:22
leechers:2
DVDFab 9.2.1.4. & Patch

All Comments

THANK YOU!
They got creative at DVDFab. This is a fantastic idea to help counter what we do. Of course...those of you that are smarter than they are...well, I appreciate your work. Thank you.
I'm surprised this company is still in existence! Thanks Razzman and to you dreamguy79.
You have to download this latest version for your dvd fab to work. You can also download the official 9.2.1.4 from the dvd fab website and just apply the crack.
This is legitimate!!! it works, I was skeptical but it works and your anti virus may show a false positive!! Only this version works. All old versions of the crack will give a firewall error!! Thanks a lot to the uploader!!