DVDFab v9.2.3.5 Multilingual Setup + Crack - {Core-X}

seeders: 27
leechers: 7
Added on March 30, 2016 by Core-Xin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

DVDFab v9.2.3.5 Multilingual Setup + Crack - {Core-X} (Size: 65.31 MB)
 Instructions.txt200 bytes
 Fullstuff.net.txt226 bytes
 Patch.exe938.5 KB
 DVDFab9235.exe64.39 MB

Description

=============

:: Name Of the App ::

=============

DVDFab v9.2.3.5 Multilingual

=============

:: Description ::

=============

DVDFab is all you need to backup DVDs. DVDFab Platinum 3 is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on 5 years of DVD copy software development. DVDFab is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie. Just insert the movie and a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie – including menus, trailers and special features – is copied to a single DVD with just one click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD – including menus, trailers, and special features – onto one or multiple discs.

=============

:: Screenshot ::

=============

=============

:: Support Me ::

=============

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
65.31 MB
seeders:27
leechers:7
DVDFab v9.2.3.5 Multilingual Setup + Crack - {Core-X}

All Comments

I was unable to rip my shitty Canadian Trailer Park Boys DVDs with this. You're better off getting makeMKV, a far superior and more frequently updated program, it works amazingly and does Blu-Rays. It's also free. Then use Handbrake if you need to transcode it.
Virus :/
Thank you. Working on Win 10 x64.
My Quickheal Total Security Removed The Patch file immediate after completion of download before opening it and shown Virus Name: Trojan.Skeeyah.r3 and Type: Backup.
That is totally false positive!
Keys & cracks are always detected as virus but i have been testing every file before upload.you can check screenshot for more information.
File is safe! So just turn off your virus guard untill the process is done :)