Dying Light-RELOADED (SkidrowReloaded)+Crack[RareAbyss]

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on February 7, 2015 by RareAbyssin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dying Light-RELOADED (SkidrowReloaded)+Crack[RareAbyss] (Size: 11.62 GB)
 Dying Light-RELOADED (SkidrowReloaded)[RareAbyss].rar11.62 GB

Description

WHAT IS DYING LIGHT?
Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.

Dying Light game has received positive response from the critics. It is the first game based on the Chrome Engine 6. Built with DirectX 11 the game delivers a level of visual quality. With stunning visual, awesome special effects and dynamic weather conditions, Dying Light is one heck of a game where rules changes when the sun goes down. State of decay breakdown is another game that you may like to download.

Installation Instructions

1-Extract The File
2-Run Setup
3-After Installing Open Crack File - Copy The Files Then Go To Game Folder And Paste It
Luanch Skidrow No-Steam Then DyingLightGame, Enjoy Playing.

Inside The Game

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.62 GB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Dying Light-RELOADED (SkidrowReloaded)+Crack[RareAbyss]

Trailer

All Comments

UFB my comment was removed! Newbe that is totaly clueless negative voted me!

For the Kiddys , if a Scene group had a web site they would get busted!

for the brain dead , no scene group has a web site!

so all so called SKIDROW = SKIDROWCRACK-SKIDROWRELOADED sites are only fanboy sites they have nothing to do with the scene groups and this mislead KIDDYS , I have no respect for these web sites

they should POST this !
Thanks For The Comment Mate, The File Name That I Have Uplaoded SkidrowReloaded I Didn't Said That They Are SKIDROW, Beacuse I Don't Know If They Are The Real SKIDROW Or Not, But Anyway The Game Is Working Fine, That's My Point.
Because they don't have the time, and sure don't want to draw any more attention than needed, Scene groups don't have Websites. Some folks complain about multiple uploads of the same thing. I consider it more "Ducks" that the AP2P's have to shoot down to be able to get them all
Thanks for the explanation that the Crackfix was already added
Appricate Your Comment!.
I'm not a Newb either and I'll agree with Skidrow (The Real One) Never releasing anything that I know of. Skidrow Does NOT have a Website. Reloaded Does NOT have a Website. There are Skidrow Wanna Bees Websites like SkidrowCrack and FANBOY Websites like SkidrowReloaded, but These are Not the "Real Deal".
It appears just to be a Retag of the earlier uploads without the crackfix going by the ISO size. I'll bump it upstairs and see what the Mods think
Hello,
I Saw skidrowreloaded Website If It's Not(Real Website) I Don't Know But, I'm pretty Sure The Game Working Fine.
First Downloaded ISO File It Was 11.6GB Then I Saw CrackFix For The Game, i Extracted The ISO File Then I Moved The Crackfix To The File Of The Game Setup Then I Compressed Files With Winrar Cause I Didn't Knew How To Compress It To ISO Again.
Thanks For The Comment!.
Thanks For The Comment Check Out Thier Website And You'll See.
What version is this release?