Dying Light: Ultimate Edition [v 1.6.1 + DLCs] (2015) PC | RePack от xatab

seeders: 0
leechers: 5
Added on July 3, 2015 by The.Bladein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dying Light: Ultimate Edition [v 1.6.1 + DLCs] (2015) PC | RePack от xatab (Size: 9.4 GB)
 DATA.bin3.86 GB
 Data1.bin3.69 GB
 data2.bin852.75 MB
 data3.bin701.5 MB
 Data4.bin319.97 MB
 Data5.bin13.55 MB
 setup.exe2.5 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 DirectX Web Setup.exe292.84 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB

Description

INFO:
Year: 2015
Genre: Action, Survival horror, 3D, 1st Person
Developer: Techland
Publisher: Techland
Publication type: RePack
Language: RUS | ENG
Voice language: ENG
Tablet: Enclosing (RELOADED)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
✔ Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (only x 64-bit)
✔ Processor: Intel ® Core ™ i5-2500 @ 3.3 GHz/AMD FX-8320 @ 3.5 GHz
✔ Memory (RAM): 4 Gb
✔ Video card: NVIDIA ® GeForce ® GTX 560/AMD Radeon ™ HD 6870
✔ The sound card: sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0 c
✔ Free space on hard disk: 17 GB

DESCRIPTION:
Dying Light-action survival game in first person. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. You wander around the city, withering mysterious epidemic, trying to find ammunition and making weapons that will help you in dealing with hordes of brainless bloodthirsty enemies, emitted the plague. On the night of the Hunter becomes the prey, as strength and aggressiveness of the infected are growing. But even more deadly are nocturnal predators of inhuman origin, flee their dens in search of food. You will have to apply all their skills and to use any means to survive until dawn.

Game features:
Welcome to quarantine-immerse yourself in the original and intense plot, unfolding in the infected town, cut off from the rest of the world. Only the strongest there is hope to survive.
Huge open world-game Dying Light you can explore a vast world, destroyed and submerged in chaos. In this changing environment, you will have to fight for survival against a variety of enemies: meeting with infected is not the only thing that you are threatened. Often the only way to get valuable ammunition might be a struggle with other brought to despair by humans.
Night changes all the rules-the day you explore the city, looking for ammunition and weapons. But at nightfall the infected the world is undergoing profound changes, removing gameplay in a new dimension. You, being a Hunter in the daytime at night become the prey. The infected become stronger, but in the dark wandering in search of their victims and even more sinister creatures.
Parkour-style move-no matter you're hunting or you are saved from hunters — you can navigate easily and quickly. Jump on roofs, scale walls, attack enemies from above. Dying in the game Light players freedom of movement is provided previously unavailable in the open world games.
Feral ferocity of labor-Strike the enemy face to face, using all the variety in the types of melee weapons: knives, bats, axes and even more unusual murder weapon. Shoot down enemies with your feet, otrubajte them a bit, save your life!
A firearm is a powerful, but noisy. Use pistols, shotguns and rifles, to gain advantage over enemies, but remember that the shooting might attract unwanted attention — and be sure it will attract.
Create your weapon-why use normal tesakom if you can attach a lighter for fire damage? Or wrap the hammer èlektrizovannoj barbed wire? In the Dying Light, you will be able to create their own enhancements to weapons and to design a more effective fighting weapon.
Become a hero-in-game Quarantine Dying Light RPG elements that enable you to develop your hero, adapting it to your style of play. It is a long and difficult path from newbie to steep for fighter.
Choose your style of the game is to use the maximum of its weapons and traps placed by other survivors. Make groups of enemies attack each other. Perform tasks during the day and night. Pay yourself the favor of darkness, fog and thunderstorms to remain unnoticed. Increase your chances of survival by using offensive and defensive weapon. The choice is always yours!
Long hours of game-learn all peripetias of thrilling plot, do more than hundreds of secondary tasks and show what you are capable of taking part in a number of special tests.
Co-op for 4 players-team up with other players in the extreme conditions of a zombie apocalypse. Show your individuality and create your character to your liking.
Become a zombie-unique network mode where you can play zombies. If you've ever dreamed about persecution of other survivors, this is your chance. Yes start hunting!
Stunning visual effects and realism-Dying Light is the first game created on the Chrome Engine 6: this is the newest, revolutionary product technologies, patented Techland. Designed for next-generation consoles and includes advanced DirectX 11 graphics solutions, it displays the game to a new level of quality visuals, special effects and dynamic display weather conditions while maintaining unmatched performance.

DLCs Included:
- Dying Light - The Bozak Horde

- Dying Light - Be the Zombie

- Dying Light - Punk Queen Weapon Pack

- Dying Light - The Constable Weapon Pack

- Dying Light - Wrench Kiss Weapon Pack

- Dying Light - Alienware Outfit

- Dying Light - Buzz Killer Weapon Pack

- Dying Light - Night Club Weapon Pack

- Dying Light - Ninja Outfit

- Dying Light - Nvidia Outfit

- Dying Light - Razer Outfit

- Dying Light - Special Agent

- Dying Light - Techland Outfit

- Dying Light - The Lacerator Weapon Pack

- Dying Light - Urban Explorer Outfit

- Dying Light - Cuisine & Cargo

- Dying Light Season Pass

- Dying Light Ultimate Survivor Bundle

Installation Time: 17min

Repack by Xatab

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.4 GB
seeders:0
leechers:5
Dying Light: Ultimate Edition [v 1.6.1 + DLCs] (2015) PC | RePack от xatab

Trailer

All Comments

Nice Game. Install-Time 22 Minutes
all me games from this site works good i dont untherstand the people that have olways problems damn thanks for this one
When I tried to start game it said I needed Steam.api64.dll so I got that and placed it in my C: Windows/system/ folder, then I clicked exe again and it said "Steam is required in order to play Dying Light". wtf
You have to put Steam.api64.dll in your Gamefolder from Dying Light. Probably your Anti-Virus has blocked this File . So turn of the Virus-Program and List it in your Exceptions.
whatever . it's noob :P
did you encounter this screen??
i do have this problim too , i giss its the ISDone.dll shit