Dying Light: Ultimate Edition [v1.4.0 + DLCs] [RUS | ENG] Steam-Rip by Let'sPlay

seeders: 194
leechers: 73
Added on February 15, 2015 by JHNPL.XXIIin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dying Light: Ultimate Edition [v1.4.0 + DLCs] [RUS | ENG] Steam-Rip by Let'sPlay (Size: 10.11 GB)
 Data-1.bin5.22 GB
 data-2.bin4.87 GB
 setup.exe3.63 MB
 crack.bin2.54 MB
 Data-Steam.bin870.16 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB
 InstallScript.vdf909 bytes
 DXSETUP.exe292.84 KB

Description

General Info:

Year of release : 27 January 2015
Genre : Action (Survival Horror) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer : Techland
Publisher : Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Platform : PC
Publication Type : SteamRip
Language : |
Voice set Language :
Version: 1.4.0
Crack : (3DM | RVTFiX | ALI213 | RELOADED)

System Requirements:

Operating system : Windows® 7 (64), Windows® 8 (64, Windows® 8.1 (64);
Processor : Intel Core ™ i5-4670K 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz;
Memory : 8 GB;
Video card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon ™ R9 290 (2GB VRAM);
Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9
Free space on hard disk : 17 GB

Description:

Dying Light - action-survival game in the first person. The game is set in a huge open world and dangerous. In the afternoon you wander around the city, devastated by a mysterious epidemic, trying to find ammo and manufacture a weapon that will help you in combat with hordes of mindless bloodthirsty enemies, generated by the plague. At night, the hunter becomes the prey itself, as the strength and aggressiveness infected grows. But even more deadly are nocturnal predators of non-human origin, leaving their dens in search of food. You have to use all your skills and to use any means to survive until dawn.

Additions:

Be the Zombie
Punk Queen Weapon Pack
The Constable Weapon Pack
Wrench Kiss Weapon Pack
Alienware Outfit
Buzz Killer Weapon Pack
Night Club Weapon Pack
Ninja Outfit
Nvidia Outfit
Outfit Razer
Special Agent
Techland Outfit
The Lacerator Weapon Pack
Urban Explorer Outfit

Installation:

Before installing the game disable your Antivirus and Firewall, lest they be removed (locked files tablets)

Warning! Before installing a client Steam, the game should already be registered on the account, and the client Steam - closed!

1. Run setup.exe
2. Select the
installation version (hacked or steam)
3. Install it game
4. Play!

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.11 GB
seeders:194
leechers:73
Dying Light: Ultimate Edition [v1.4.0 + DLCs] [RUS | ENG] Steam-Rip by Let'sPlay

Trailer

All Comments

The game is in Russian If you want to change to English: go the game directory open "steam_api.ini" file. Scroll to the bottom and change "Language=russian" to "Language=english". That's it. It worked for me.
ISDone.dll

Error in the archive or an unexpected error in the module ISArcExtract!

Runtime Error 204 at 03C9266C

Had previous version of the game which the uninstall wouldn't delete.
So I deleted the directory and the one in documents and then ran your download.
Tried all 4 crack options. nothing so then I went ahead and even tried installing it directly to steam even tho i dont own it there and steam not signed in. Same exact error.

I even tried to open the bin files with poweriso but it couldn't read any of them so couldn't check for file corruption outside of rescanning it using utorrent which i dont know if it would catch the error or not.

I might need to delete other files maybe stuff even from the registry perhaps but I dont know how to do that or where else files concerning said game all are to completely delete former version of the game off my computer. IF it is not your torrent that has the error. With the +2 I see im thinking might be personal problem to my computer.
Can this be played online with steamfix?
try tunngle. it usually works, switch to LAN mode in the online settings
does tunngle work for other games as well i havent looked into it yet