Dying Light Update v1.2.1 Incl. DLC-RELOADED

seeders: 910
leechers: 73
Added on January 30, 2015 by JHNPL.XXIIin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dying Light Update v1.2.1 Incl. DLC-RELOADED (Size: 59.34 MB)
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes
 reloaded.nfo3.98 KB
 DyingLightGame.exe1.34 MB
 steam_api.ini1.87 KB
 steam_api64.dll1.04 MB
 ChangeLog.txt1.01 KB
 setup-1.bin3.5 MB
 setup-2.bin52.87 MB
 setup.exe598.98 KB

Description

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
59.34 MB
seeders:910
leechers:73
Dying Light Update v1.2.1 Incl. DLC-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Save location will be
steam version
C:Program Files (x86)Steamuserdata or C:Program FilesSteamuserdata

skidrow version
Dying LightProfile or savegame

3dm version
Dying Lightsave3dmgames

reloaded version
C:ProgramDataSteamRLD!239140

ali123
Dying LightProfile
Also, this patch heeded no improvements towards my FPS at all. i5 3570k with OC'd 7950. Regardless of what settings I change, my fps stays about 42 to 98. Problem is that it dips to 42 and seems even laggier then that.
Everyone with the save going away after this patch. All you have to do is go back into your "steam_api" file and change your name back to exactly what it was before copying the files if you had changed it.
Everyone with the save going away after this patch. All you have to do is go back into your "steam_api" file and change your name back to exactly what it was before copying the files if you had changed it.
thanks uploader, i have installed this update, but i have not seen any improvements or a change.. plays like the before i installed this update. anyways thanks again.

1st edit: now i have experience a big change. now the game hangs frequently after this update. so i am not blaming the uploader maybe this is just not compatible with my setup after this update, so i am rolling back to the original game setup version. better luck to you guys.