Dying Light Update v1.5.0 Installation Fix-BAT

seeders: 60
leechers: 4
Added on March 12, 2015 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dying Light Update v1.5.0 Installation Fix-BAT (Size: 5.53 KB)
 battery.nfo4.65 KB
 b-dylifx.rar821 bytes
 Readme.txt56 bytes
 b-dylifx.sfv23 bytes

Description

Batterybumax[BAFH]Dying Light Update v1.5.0 *Installation Fix* (c) TechlandRelease Date: 11/03/2015 Protection: SteamCracked By: BAT-TEAM # of Files: oneFix notes:With the v1.5.0 update Steam deleted some unnecessary gamefiles. It turns out, that the game refuses to start ifthese files are still present. Here is a small fix for that1. Unpack the patch.bat file, copy it to the gameinstallation directory and run it (as admin if needed)2. Enjoy! WE DONT WANT ANYONE TO CONTACT US!WE CONTACT YOU IF NEEDED!WEB: NEVER - IRC: NEVER - EMAIL: NEVERGreetings to all of our friends around scene!NFO UPDATED 13/11/2007__________________________.-..__.-...-..___.-..________________________///`--_______________/---------___//--|_||//|_||---------_________________/'__________________________.-..__.-...-..___.-..________________________///|: MisterX & MisterY: / // | ||/| ||: Site Scripts V2.0`--_______________/---------___//--|_||//|_||---------_________________/'

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.53 KB
seeders:60
leechers:4
Dying Light Update v1.5.0 Installation Fix-BAT

Trailer

All Comments

works great
thank you
Fix! working, just run as admin after applying the fix
hey how to unpack patch.bat file?
What do you mean by "unpack"? Just copy it to install directory and run it.

If you mean "how to read its contents", then rename it to patch.txt.
in description it has mentioned as unpack thats y i asked. im kinda new to this stuff
They meant to say "Unpack the patch.bat file from the RAR file."
I disable my anti-virus and run as a administrator but nothing change... Help pls...
Did you read the instructions? Did you copy it to the installation directory before running it?
Yes. But i delete manually.

in "DW" folder:

DataDLC1_0.pak
DataDLC1_1.pak
DataDLC1_2.pak

in "Data" folder:

all_in_maps_1_p1.csb
all_in_maps_2_p1.csb
all_in_maps_3_p1.csb
all_in_maps_persistant_p1.csb
common_cod_1_pc.rpacz
common_cod_2_pc.rpacz
engine_pc.rpacz
menu_ingame_gameplay_pc.rpacz
menu_main_pc.rpacz
weapons_pc.rpacz

Game works fine... :)
The game started to work fine again,thanks!
Will seed for 2 years these 5KBs
THANKS !!! :)