Dying Light [v 1.5.0 + DLCs] (2015) PC | RePack от R.G. Games

seeders: 145
leechers: 157
Added on March 13, 2015 by SpiderVenomCTin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dying Light [v 1.5.0 + DLCs] (2015) PC | RePack от R.G. Games (Size: 9.6 GB)
 Dying Light.ico154.55 KB
 Readme.pdf270.15 KB
 setup.exe14.94 MB
 autorun.inf79 bytes
 disk_1.dlu4.29 GB
 disk_2.dlu3.25 GB
 disk_2_1.dlu883.78 MB
 disk_3.dlu1.17 GB
 disk_3_1.dlu18.17 MB
 autorun.inf35 bytes

Description

Year of release: 2015
Genre: Action, RPG, Survival horror, 3D, 1st Person
Developer: Techland
Publisher: Techland
Game Version: 1.5.0
Publication Type: RePack
Language: English / Russian
Voice Set Language: English
Tablet: enclosing (rld, cod , 3dm, ali)

System requirements:
√ Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (x64 only)
√ Processor: Intel Core ™ i5-4670K 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz
√ Memory: 8 GB
√ Video card: GeForce NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon ™ R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
√ Sound Card: compatible with DirectX 9.0c
√ Free hard drive space: 17 GB

Description:
Dying Light - action-survival game in the first person. The game is set in a huge open world and dangerous. In the afternoon you wander around the city, devastated by a mysterious epidemic, trying to find ammo and manufacture a weapon that will help you in combat with hordes of mindless bloodthirsty enemies, generated by the plague. At night, the hunter becomes the prey itself, as the strength and aggressiveness infected grows. But even more deadly are nocturnal predators of non-human origin, leaving their dens in search of food. You have to use all your skills and to use any means to survive until dawn.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.6 GB
seeders:145
leechers:157
Dying Light [v 1.5.0 + DLCs] (2015) PC | RePack от R.G. Games

Trailer

All Comments

Tor Review (the bottom line): I want to thank SpiderVenomCT for the effort! The install went smoothly and pretty quickly, and the game works perfectly on my system. I was able to choose English as my language with the installer. No sign of the Bitcoin mining service some anon mentioned in a comment over at the other seed.

Performance: I played a solid 3 hours with no crashes or abnormal behavior. I guess the 1.5 patch improved performance quite a bit considering the Steam forum posts I had read about terrible lag on adequate systems. I'm running the game at 1920x1080 with most settings on high, and I only get some noticeable framerate drops in wide open areas or when there are a lot of enemies onscreen. Doesn't interfere with combat or evasion at all. I could probably bump down the resolution one notch to get perfect fps, but it currently doesn't bother me enough to do so.
For reference, this is on Win8.1 with a Sapphire R9 270 card at factory settings, an FX-6300 auto-OC'ed to 4.1 GHz, 8GB Corsair RAM, and an ASRock 970 Extreme4 board. I blocked networking in Windows Firewall for good measure.

Notes: The DLC seems to be integrated in advance; no need to configure anything. Obviously multiplayer features don't work - not really to be expected from a torrent of a brand new AAA title still getting patches - and I'm not going to bother attempting with tunggle since I'm only interested in the campaign for now. It's already a very large game. If I wanted multiplayer I'd pony up the $60, but I can wait for a sale since it also seems like they'll be adding new gameplay modes & features down the line. I'd grab it at $35.

Bookmark/friend me if you're interested in more torrent reviews like this one!

DH
Hello guys. This 1.5 can only play alone. Tunggle can't connect with anyone. Can't find any server. The other had confirm 1.5 can play LAN but this can't. Maybe this crack is not good enought.
Hello guys. This 1.5 can only play alone. Tunggle can't connect with anyone. Can't find any server.
If you find a solution please post
google change language in dying light there is a video.
or open the steam.api file and change language to english.
language=russion is in the end just delete russion and write english
very anonymous of you. lol.
well how do I know it takes resources from my computer?
also I can't find it. I have no appdata under username folder
Is there anything I can play with the pirated version besides the main campaign?
Is the multiplayer worth buying the game for?
IF BOTH ME AND A FRIEND DOWNLOAD THE PIRATED VERSION CAN WE SOMEHOW PLAY CO-OP TOGETHER? (i.e.: do the campaign together)