Earthshaker Series (1-3) ~ Adrianne Lemke [BluA]epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on July 7, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Earthshaker Series (1-3) ~ Adrianne Lemke [BluA]epub (Size: 1021.82 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 01 Tracker - Adrianne Lemke.epub327.48 KB
 02 Kindred - Adrianne Lemke.epub345.99 KB
 03 Hunter - Adrianne Lemke.epub347.93 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Tracker
Jason is unlike any other eighteen year old. A street kid with special abilities, his only contact with authority is Detective Alice Farrow.
Whenever Alice needs help with difficult cases, she enlists Jason as an informant while attempting to keep his abilities secret.
When Trevor Mason--one of the city's most notorious criminals--does the unthinkable, Alice and her partner must prevent Jason from becoming a tool of destruction.
Can they rescue Jason before his full power is unleashed?

Kindred
“You saved me, consider this a gift. I will be watching. Be safe, Tracker- Kindred.”
With this message, Kindred entered Jason’s life as a protector—and a threat. When Kindred’s vendetta leads to a confrontation between the two men, Jason must fight his instinct to run in order to stay and protect the people he loves.

After everything Jason suffered, Hannah wants him to stop working with the police and live a more normal life. When Kindred refuses to stop, she recognizes Jason can’t remain idle while the assassin continues his killing spree. When Kindred gets in the way of Jason living his life, she needs to let Jason deal with him in his own way.

Hunter
Jason has always wondered whether he was the only Tracker around. He’s about to get his answer. Now working as a Private Investigator, Jason gets involved in a missing person’s case that hits a little too close to home.
Sam has always worried about his brother. He’s also always known more than Jason tells him. The last two years have been peaceful, but he knows it’s only a matter of time before that changes.
Jason and Sam have always been close, but both have secrets. And Sam’s secret may be the key to bringing down the Hunter.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1021.82 KB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Earthshaker Series (1-3) ~ Adrianne Lemke [BluA]epub