Easier With Practice 2009 DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT

seeders: 253
leechers: 352
Added on May 16, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Easier With Practice 2009 DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT (Size: 705.22 MB)
 ewp.frag.avi701.04 MB
 Release info.txt17.43 KB
 sample.avi4.15 MB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt48 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kingdom-KVCD.net.txt52 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from movie-torrentz.com.txt50 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.org.txt48 bytes

Description

Love for All and Sharing is the first step to solving all the problems of humanity.

Websites I want to share.

http://www.shareintl.org/

http://www.lightmiddleway.comThank you very much

No credit for me...credit to EVERYONE for sharing

http://thepiratebay.org/user/raymondhome/

PLOT

In an effort to promote his unpublished novel, Davy Mitchell sets out on a road trip with his younger brother. However, the idealism of being on the road wears off and it quickly proves to be a lonely and unfulfilling experience for Davy. One night in a motel room he gets a random phone call from a mysterious woman named Nicole. They start a funny and intimate long distance relationship that leaves Davy happier than he has been in years. Hoping there is more to the relationship then a voice and a phone bill, Davy decides he wants to meet Nicole. Ultimately, he will have to face not only the truth about their relationship but also about himself.

Video Format..: 2Pass 832kbit XviD

Aspect Ratio..: 1.85:1

Frame Size....: 592 x 320

Framerate.....: 23.976

Audio Format..: 125kbits/s VBR mp3 English

credit FRAGMENT & to all the people who made it possible for me to share this with everyone...especially EVERYONE involve in the production of the movie...IF YOU LIKE IT...BUY IT :)

BIG BIG BIG GREETZ & THANKS:

ALL members & STAFFS of PIRATEBAY, EXTRATORRENT, KINGDOM, DEMONOID, AHASHARE & MOVIE-TORRENTZ :)

KaOsUSC, Motley Crue, InFeCtiouS, BADASS, W1ck3d1nt3ntz, ceo54, DaRkReAlM, ghostman, karakurachow, megaplay, Emery1337x, SaM, geordieboy1979, timamirrockdude, Noir, Shedevil, bone111, JorgeMontana, BlueLady, UniversalAbsurdity, mc68, TheFalcon007, pardeep333, X, DR67, DiNGiE, xclusive666, pro2kon, EMUworld, wrath, oziman, rubak1, BigPerm1828, skynetcentral, IZON, bluepeas, extremezone & many more :)

ALL the awesome people who are SHARING (ALL THE UPLOADERS, THE RIPPERS, THE SCENE GROUPS, ETC, THE WHOLE P2P COMMUNITY, even the CRITICIZERS )

***wish i could list everyone***Thank you very much everyone & i mean EVERYONE :)

*****help what we can with others in need...the world is ONE big family*****

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
705.22 MB
seeders:253
leechers:352
Easier With Practice 2009 DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT

Trailer

All Comments

Haven't watched it yet but checked and it's ok. Thanks !