ebook PHP & MySQL Web Development.pdf.{Zoryn}

seeders: 14
leechers: 3
Added on December 7, 2014 by zorynin Books
Torrent verified.

ebook PHP & MySQL Web Development.pdf.{Zoryn} (Size: 7.06 MB)
 ebook Sams PHP & MySQL Web Development.pdf7.06 MB

Description

This book will help you understand everything you want to understand about PHP and MySQL, period.

This is the second book I've read by Luke Welling and Laura Thompson, and I have to say that they produce incredibly well-organized and well-conceived books that teach whatever subjects they tackle remarkably well.

I have read many other PHP books on the market, and this book is covers the topic, both in breadth and depth, far greater than any other book I've read.

You may have heard that MySQL and PHP come with significant security considerations. Try to find a plain-english explanation of these security considerations in any other popular PHP book out there, and you'll be disappointed. After reading this book, you will be able to make informed security decisions that don't simply parrot the prescriptive security measures described in other texts.

Beyond simply recommending this book, I recommend the authors. If you're considering *any* topic that this writing duo has addressed, I recommend them, hands down. Their writing style is clear, the examples are methodical and concise, and their explanations are extremely informative!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.06 MB
seeders:14
leechers:3
ebook PHP & MySQL Web Development.pdf.{Zoryn}

All Comments

thanks