Echoes of Tomorrow - Season One, Episode 8 ~ Douglas Wayne [BluA].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Echoes of Tomorrow - Season One, Episode 8 ~ Douglas Wayne [BluA].epub (Size: 116.72 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Echoes of Tomorrow Ep 8 - Douglas Wayne.epub116.3 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
At 2 A.M. on September 12, 2013, the world changed forever leaving Tyler Hopkins stranded halfway across the country in Mobile, Alabama well away from the comfort and safety of his home and family.

As society crumbles around him, Tyler is forced to make difficult choices in order to survive. Decisions that will change the fate of everyone he passes as he tries to find his way back home.

***Echoes of Tomorrow is a serialized story. It is similar to a TV show in that each episode only tells part of the story with the complete season telling a complete story arc. A new episode will be released every three weeks until the season is completed. The stories are NOT meant to be read as a standalone.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
116.72 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Echoes of Tomorrow - Season One, Episode 8 ~ Douglas Wayne [BluA].epub