Eckhart Tolle - The Power of Now [kindle mobi LIGFE]

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on September 7, 2012 by gurudev1000in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Eckhart Tolle - The Power of Now [kindle mobi LIGFE] (Size: 309.59 KB)
 The Power of Now_ A Guide to Spiritual E - Eckhart Tolle.mobi278.56 KB
 Cover.jpg26.6 KB
 metadata.opf4.44 KB

Description

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
Eckhart Tolle is emerging as one of today's most inspiring teachers. In The Power of Now, already a word-of-mouth bestseller in Canada, the author describes his transition from despair to self-realization soon after his 29th birthday. Tolle took another ten years to understand this transformation, during which time he evolved a philosophy that has parallels in Buddhism, relaxation techniques, and meditation theory but is also eminently practical. In The Power of Now he shows readers how to recognize themselves as the creators of their own pain, and how to have a pain-free existence by living fully in the present. Accessing the deepest self, the true self, can be learned, he says, by freeing ourselves from the conflicting, unreasonable demands of the mind and living present, fully, and intensely, in the Now.

Original compilation

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
309.59 KB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Eckhart Tolle - The Power of Now [kindle mobi LIGFE]

All Comments

looks fine on my side as well
I'm not going to down-rate this, but I'm not going to up-rate it either... the formatting is messed up, it has a margin on the left that shouldn't be there. Had to find another torrent that had the Mobi versions of The Power of Now and A New Earth that didn't have such an issue. Thanks anyway...