Ecstasy Unleashed (Almost Human #7-9) ~ Melanie Nowak [BluA]epub

seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on May 7, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Ecstasy Unleashed (Almost Human #7-9) ~ Melanie Nowak [BluA]epub (Size: 487.24 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Ecstasy Unleashed 7 - Melanie Nowak.epub149.92 KB
 Stakes and Sunshine 8 - Melanie Nowak.epub150.58 KB
 Evolution of Love 9 - Melanie Nowak.epub186.34 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image image

Ecstasy Unleashed
ECSTASY UNLEASHED (Evolving Ecstasy- Part 1)
The venom of Cain’s bite could protect Felicity from hostile vampires, but it would give him a measure of psychic control over her as well. Felicity is unsure whether allowing such an intimacy to her vampire lover would bring their romance to new heights, or if seeing him that way might sink her into depths of un-faced fear... Loyalties can be difficult to discern, especially once passions are unleashed.

Stakes and Sunshine
STAKES AND SUNSHINE (Evolving Ecstasy- Part 2)
The relationship between Cain and Felicity has crested to a peak that leaves them unsure whether to step back from each other for safety, or jump into a future united in death... As sinister secrets come to light, Felicity’s decision is a difficult one, but first she must escape the vengeful vampires who would be happy to make it for her, by violently taking her life.

Evolution of Love
EVOLUTION OF LOVE (Evolving Ecstasy- Part 3)
Is Felicity’s desire to become a vampire only due to Cain’s addictive venom, coupled with the foolishness of a young girl in love?... Perhaps there is a brighter future for her in the human world. Clear determinations can only evolve once one question is answered: Is Cain’s desire for Felicity’s love worth the loss of her life?

ALMOST HUMAN - The First Series Novella reading order:

1. CAPTIVATING VAMPIRES
2. TEMPTING TRANGRESSIONS
3. VENOMOUS REVELATIONS
4. PERSISTENT PERSUASION
5. TELLING TALES
6. BATTLES AND BLISS
7. ECSTASY UNLEASHED
8. STAKES AND SUNSHINE
9. EVOLUTION OF LOVE

Sharing Widget

Download torrent