Edison and the Rise of Innovation (2013) by Leonard DeGraaf {Enhanced EPUB with Audio and Video} [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 22, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Edison and the Rise of Innovation (2013) by Leonard DeGraaf {Enhanced EPUB with Audio and Video} [Dr.Soc] (Size: 273.94 MB)
 Edison and the Rise of Innovation (2013) by Leonard DeGraaf.epub273.94 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Edison and the Rise of Innovation by Leonard DeGraaf
ISBN: 1402767366 | 2013 | Enhanced EPUB with Audio and Video | 272 pages | 274 MB

Edison presents, in intimate detail, the man who helped engineer the modern world. One of history's most prolific inventors, and perhaps America's first celebrity, Thomas Alva Edison did more than bring incandescent light into every household and industry; he created a world-renowned brand, raised capital to support research and business, and pursued patents for his 1,000+ inventions. Leonard DeGraaf, archivist for the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, chronicles Edison's life and work, making lively and lavish use of never-before-published primary sources, including Edison's personal and business correspondence, lab notebooks, drawings, and advertising material, along with both historic and modern photographs.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
273.94 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Edison and the Rise of Innovation (2013) by Leonard DeGraaf {Enhanced EPUB with Audio and Video} [Dr.Soc]