Edwards, Mark-Follow You Home - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 5, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Edwards, Mark-Follow You Home - epub - zeke23 (Size: 682.45 KB)
 Edwards, Mark-Follow You Home.epub682.45 KB

Description

Follow You Home
by Mark Edwards (Goodreads Author)
4.28 of 5 stars
4.28 · rating details · 116 ratings · 71 reviews 23
It was supposed to be the trip of a lifetime, a final adventure before settling down.

After a perfect start, Daniel and Laura’s travels end abruptly when they are thrown off a night train in the middle of nowhere. To find their way back to civilisation, they must hike along the tracks through a forest…a haunting journey that ends in unimaginable terror.

Back in London, Daniel and Laura vow never to talk about what they saw that night. But as they try to fit back into their old lives, it becomes clear that their nightmare is just beginning…

Follow You Home is a chilling tale of secrets, lies and deadly consequences from the author of #1 bestsellers The Magpies and Because She Loves Me.

I write psychological thrillers. My influences include writers such as Stephen King, Ira Levin, Ruth Rendell, Ian McEwan, Val McDermid and Donna Tartt and movies like Rosemary's Baby, Single White Female, Fatal Attraction and anything in which scary things happen to ordinary people.

I love hearing from readers and always respond. I can be contacted in the following ways:
Email: markandlouise@me.com
Twitter @mredwards. www.facebook.com/vossandedwards
Facebook: www.facebook.com/vossandedwards

My first solo novel, THE MAGPIES, topped the Kindle chart in the UK. WHAT YOU WISH FOR followed in March 2014 and BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME was published in September 2014. My next solo book, FOLLOW YOU HOME, will be out in June 2015.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
682.45 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Edwards, Mark-Follow You Home - epub - zeke23