Elegant Themes - Divi Theme and PSD + Legacy v 2.5.3 (Updated 09-05-2015) -LoK-

seeders: 2
leechers: 7
Added on September 8, 2015 by lord-of-katsin Applications
Torrent verified.

Elegant Themes - Divi Theme and PSD + Legacy v 2.5.3 (Updated 09-05-2015) -LoK- (Size: 121.41 MB)
 DiviPSD.zip113.28 MB
 Divi (Current).zip4.87 MB
 Divi_2_3 (Legacy).zip3.26 MB

Description

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
121.41 MB
seeders:2
leechers:7
Elegant Themes - Divi Theme and PSD + Legacy v 2.5.3 (Updated 09-05-2015) -LoK-

All Comments

WOOO thanks!
It seems I underestimated how many people would be getting on board with this, and I can no longer make sure everyone is sent update PM's from the +1 alone, since if you notice at the bottom, it only lists so many names. The solution is to also leave a comment so I can easily scroll down and just hit everyone's names along with the +1 user comments.
You are a Bossss
Thank you LoK.

King Regards!
How do you update when I already have it installed. Do I activate new theme delete divi and then re-install or is there a better way. BTW thanks for these themes.
You go into your wordpress dashboard, click on theme link, then upload theme. It should replace any existing versions you're using.
It's a semi-important update as far as functionality goes, but not overly critical where I'd lose my shit if I didn't update. . The following is the changelog:

version 2.5.3 ( updated 09-05-2015 )
- Code Module: Fixed the issue with shortcodes, not working in the module with WYSIWIG Text mode activated
Like a prayer answered
Haaa finally, thanks ma lord .
Thanks!!! @lord-of-kats