Elementary Particle Physics Vol 1 & 2- Nagashima (Wiley) 2010, 2013

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on August 1, 2013 by Firestorm.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Elementary Particle Physics Vol 1 & 2- Nagashima (Wiley) 2010, 2013 (Size: 29.89 MB)
 Cover.jpg224.51 KB
 Elementary Particle Physics Vol 2- Nagashima, Yorikiyo.epub20.17 MB
 Cover.jpg58.17 KB
 Elementary Particle Physics Vol 1 Quantum Field Theory and Particles - Yorikiyo Nagashima.pdf9.43 MB

Description

NOTE: I've now checked the PDF file for Volume 1, on the newest version of Acrobat Reader, if it says there's an error when you open it, you just need to shorten the file name. Apparently, this is a glitch with the new version, sorry =(
Elementary Particle Physics Volumes 1 & 2
Volume 1: Elementary Particle Physics: Quantum Field Theory and Particles, 2010 [PDF]
Volume 2: Elementary Particle Physics: Foundations of the Standard Model, 2013 [Epub]
Author: Professor Yorikiyo Nagashima
Publisher: Wiley
Don't hesitate to PM me if there's any problem with the download.
Support your uploaders by seeding =)

1. Elementary Particle Physics Vol 1: Quantum Field Theory and Particles

Meeting the need for a coherently written and comprehensive compendium combining field theory and particle physics for advanced students and researchers, this book directly links the theory to the experiments. It is clearly divided into two sections covering approaches to field theory and the standard model, and rounded off with numerous useful appendices.
A timely volume for high energy and theoretical physicists, as well as astronomers, graduate students and lecturers in physics.
Volume 2 concentrates on the main aspects of the Standard Model by addressing its recent developments and future prospects. Furthermore, it gives some thought to intriguing ideas beyond the Standard Model, including the Higgs boson, the neutrino, the concepts of the Grand Unified Theory and supersymmetry, axions, and cosmological developments.

2. Elementary Particle Physics Vol 2: Foundations of the Standard Model

The book is an up to date and comprehensive work covering the most recent particle physics experiments and research linking together with the standard model theory and beyond. Combined with Volume 1, this is a must have resource for researchers in ground based and astroparticle physics.

About the Author:
Yorikiyo Nagashima is Professor Emeritus at the Department of Physics of Osaka University, Japan. An organizer of international conferences, he is also a member of the most important collaboration groups in his field of expertise, including those related to neutrino research. Professor Nagashima was the spokesman of the VENUS group, one of the major detectors of the Japanese first collider accelerator TORISTAN, where he served the first and second term at the start of the project. Professor Nagashima has authored or co-authored 296 papers, some of them cited up to 250 times.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
29.89 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Elementary Particle Physics Vol 1 & 2- Nagashima (Wiley) 2010, 2013

All Comments

Hello can Any buddy help me I gotta problem These book are not opening by PDF and EPUB what should I do ?
What a wonderful couple of books. Fascinating reading not just for geeks, but for anyone with an inquisitive mind and half a brain in their head. Thanks F1RESTORM.