Elite: Dangerous "Combat Tutorial Demo" (Windows)

seeders: 49
leechers: 7
Added on December 23, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Elite: Dangerous "Combat Tutorial Demo" (Windows) (Size: 1.53 GB)
 Elite_Dangerous_Combat_Tutorial_Demo.zip1.53 GB

Description

Here it is! Elite: Dangerous "Combat Tutorial Demo" for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Elite: Dangerous "Combat Tutorial Demo" - (Windows) You can find a trailer for Elite: Dangerous "Combat Tutorial Demo" here.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Elite: Dangerous is the spectacular new sequel in the Elite series of games. Head for the stars, take a ship and trade, bounty-hunt, pirate or assassinate your way across the galaxy in this massively multiplayer online space adventure. It's an awe inspiring, beautiful, vast place; with 400 billion star systems, planets, moons and asteroid fields just waiting to be explored and exploited.

- Trade: Buy low, cross dangerous space lanes, evade or destroy pirates en route, then sell high, if you make the journey!
- Fight: Take on the pirates or be one yourself.
- Progress: Get your pilot rating all the way from "Harmless" to "Elite".
- Explore: Head out to the far reaches of space and discover amazing sights.
- Multiplayer: Do all this online with your friends, other "Elite" pilots, or even alone.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 GB
seeders:49
leechers:7
Elite: Dangerous "Combat Tutorial Demo" (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for the upload, VIruz. Killer game. I'm going to pick it up next week and this will be a good taste of the full game. Being MP-only, only a fool is going to hold their breath waiting for a scene release on this one. (Just like Titanfall haha)
Well the demo came out before the game was finished so the AI has been worked on since it was made.
yay this one works thanks man
^^lol as he says
They are just procedurally generated anyway, they didn't design 400 billion star systems by hand. It's purely DRM.
It has been confirmed further down in the comments yes
Thank you very much! I was really itching to try this out ever since the alpha release. Works as expected... Thumbs up!!
This is def to do with Microsoft Visual C++ not the torrents fault, have you tried this out?
All errors with (0xxxx) etc are caused by "Microsoft Visual C++". You must be missing one. The ones I have and works fine are in the image attached.
Your welcome, its a bloody pain sometimes haha. Anyways glad you got it working
Thank you once again VIruz , like i said...
gentlemen's and ladies... VIruz should be the guy you "go to" about games :)
Impossible, they removed the offline mode so the only way you can play this is buying the legit version, IF however you find someway of doing so then please let me know as im also after the game
Can't someone do something with cracked servers like they did in Rust? Or isn't that possible in this game?
Rust is tiny compared to this, not only that but it all comes down to what the engine does, needs, requires, stuff like that. Its just near impossible at least right now, just hope that in future they will release a SP mode like they said in the first place but then changed there mind.