Elliott Smith Concert @ Henry Fonda Theater in Jan 31, 2003 Los Angeles, CA.mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 14, 2013 by magicpotionsin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Elliott Smith Concert @ Henry Fonda Theater in Jan 31, 2003 Los Angeles, CA.mp4 (Size: 506.56 MB)
 Elliott Smith Concert @ Henry Fonda Theater in Jan 31, 2003 Los Angeles, CA.mp4506.56 MB

Description

Comment for the original uploader:
"Now the entire show! With better sound! Improved Resolution! At 15 minutes I realize there's a balcony and get a better angle. ENJOY!"

Setlist:

King's Crossing
Memory Lane
Happiness
No Confidence Man
A Passing Feeling
I Figured You Out
A Fond Farewell
Strung Out Again
Twilight
Coming Up Roses
A Distorted Reality Is Now a Necessity to Be Free
Pretty (Ugly Before)
Plainclothes Man
Long, Long, Long (George Harrison cover)
No Name #1
Division Day
I Don't Think I'm Ever Going to Figure it Out (Aborted)
I Better Be Quiet Now
Say Yes
Brand New Game
Shooting Star

Curiosities:

Comment of a fan who wasen't in the concert:

"This was in LA, on Jan 31st, 2003. An audience member shouted "get a backbone!" during a break in between two songs. I liked the way he dealt with it, but you could see he was a bit throw off at first. He seemed to have a lot on his mind at this concert. I recommend watching the full concert, It's my favourite footage of Elliott Smith. A lot of crowd interactions and random thoughts from him."

Comment on the incident from a fan who was in the show:

"Elliott didn't forget about this incident easily. If you listen to the audio of the show the next night (at the same venue) he brings up this incident and talks about it in some depth, pretty much just expressing the same sort of amazement and confusion he has here that someone would tell him that."

Another comment of a fan:

"My friend worked at the fonda when this show happened, he suprised me by talking me backstage and not telling me who was playing, i was on the right side of the stage. This was the most emotional show I have ever been to. When Elliott walked off stage, I was right there, in the way and I didnt even realize it because I had been crying. He walked down the stairs and gave me a hug. His Music has impacted my life in so many ways."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
506.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Elliott Smith Concert @ Henry Fonda Theater in Jan 31, 2003 Los Angeles, CA.mp4

Screenshots

Elliott Smith Concert @ Henry Fonda Theater in Jan 31, 2003 Los Angeles, CA.mp4 screenshot
Elliott Smith Concert @ Henry Fonda Theater in Jan 31, 2003 Los Angeles, CA.mp4 screenshot